VPS Best European Vps Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

desizone

hello everyone
i'm looking for best european vps hosting

my budget is 20 to 40$ per month

who will not suspend servers without any notification . give me sometime to remove stuff when they get complaint . because there is lots of fake people who send fake complaints to hosting companies .

11 comments
Hello ,

We have servers in Russia with highly privacy, we ignore completely DMCA and this is not a marketing trick like most companies say to you and after that they take your money they suspend you.

We not suspend you or terminate you , we respect highly your privacy. Our services are managed and there is no extra or hidden fees.

Please check our reviews in wjunction http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/190641-17.html and http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/182154-48.html and please check our VPS Plans UndergroundPrivate.com | Offshore | Shared | VPS | Hosting

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Hey,

OffshoreDedi can provide you in your budget with DMCA ignore ... You will be notified if we get any serious complaint, our VPS starts with just 6.99 Euro/month with 99.99% uptime guaranteed.

Regards,
- Earl

Hello,

We have 2 locations in Europe and I can offer you this:

1v Core / 1GB RAM / 40GB HDD / 500GB Bandwidth / Price: $10/mo / Location: Lithuania / More Info: Lithuania VPS

1v Core / 1GB RAM / 8GB SDD / 500GB Bandwidth / Price: $10/mo / Location: Lithuania / More Info: Lithuania SSD VPS

1v Core / 1GB RAM / 10GB SSD / Unmtered BW / Price: $20/mo / Location: Ukraine / More Info: Ukraine SSD VPS

In both Lithuania & Ukraine, we will forward the DMCA to you and would provide you with a period to act accordingly.

I had issues in past with complaints and companies that told me that they ignore completely they was suspending my account :facepalm: i had lost money with them all the time and their terrible support i found from a friend undergroundprivate.com which is the best for me right now no complaint, uptime really good no load no lag and very friendly support so better stick with them, as i saw they not have a system for saving personal infos with verification's id and phones

Dunno if you are still looking , but you can check out linuxssdvps.com they also accept bitcoins you need only valid email for vps details/support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back