Best cryptocurrency wallet. Your choice.

Gaky

I am a Trezor user. It is the best option for me, hardly see any drawbacks.
High level of security, many different kinds of cryptocurrencies support, ability to work offline.
I am curious about your choice. What wallet do you use on a daily basis and why? Thank you.

13 comments

UberAmoral

I personally use Atomic wallet, but if you want a most safest wallet - try official one.
I also have blockchain com wallet for some small assets, and i don't recommend this one, always some problems.

dbundus

I like coinomi for desktop and mobile wallet. They are the oldest in the game and reliable. For web, I like blockchain. But atomic is also good when it comes to deskop wallet. Just still new.

Waqass

We have to go with bitpay as it has conformity to industrial standards when its comes to eCommerce.

tenderann

Blockchain with 2FA, simple and no headaches.
not the kind of wallet if you want security. simcard swapping were easily done by a teenager which he got millions of USD before caught. if you are just going to store your coins in a wallet, make it at least secure. probably a laptop that you don't connect to internet regularly where you store your coins. a wallet like bitcoin core https://bitcoin.org/en/download will do. it may sync slow but its secure.

Marcus_CH

A hardware wallet (Trezor/Ledger) is an absolute must for $1000+ worth of crypto. If you use crypto only occasionally, Blockchain or standard Electrum wallets would do just fine

Top Bottom