Best CPM PopUp Ad Network For Indian & Asian Traffic Edomz Review + Payment proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
payment terms are net 45, which I do not know why, but payments are made much faster, I received my last payment in net 15, so you may want check with their support and discuss what best option you can get.

I love kinda of support they offer and never got such great support from any other network before, no other network cares to help this much.

So I would say contact their support and check, they are very helpful

payment terms are net 45, which I do not know why, but payments are made much faster, I received my last payment in net 15, so you may want check with their support and discuss what best option you can get.

I love kinda of support they offer and never got such great support from any other network before, no other network cares to help this much.

So I would say contact their support and check, they are very helpful

very recently they changed to net 45. will send them an email whether they can do something about it.

net 45 is just unacceptable.

I started getting very good rate for Indian and Asian traffic from eDomz.com Cost Per View pop under program, is anyone else see difference, their rates are increasing in last few days.

I am getting different rates in edomz, some time $2 and some time $3.5, I noticed mostly I am getting good rates for India and few other Asian countries, not getting good for US

Does anyone knows any good network for US

Did you try searchbytes.com they are offering banner cpm ads. and very good ecpm rate for USA and european country. I recommend their network to everyone, I am very sure once you try, you will have better reviews about their network in compare to any other

I am getting different rates in edomz, some time $2 and some time $3.5, I noticed mostly I am getting good rates for India and few other Asian countries, not getting good for US

Does anyone knows any good network for US

Asia is growing now so that's why ad networks has better rate. For example Poponclick has higher ratio for Asia traffic too. Compare main popup networks to see which one will pay best for US and let us know ;)

edomz.com offering daily payments on request and minimum is also lowered to $5. this is really nice news, as i noticed ecpm rates also good now.

What are you trying to say, that your own network is best, in this http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmasters-money-making/155686-popcash-net-pop-under-ads-network.html thread you posted that you are admin of popcash.

and here you saying you get highest rate from popcash, how someone could even believe on such network, who is posting misleading posts themself.

why are you trying to mislead others about edomz, just to promote your own network, In my opinion edomz has the best rate and support and fast payment at this time.

edomz has the worst rate I've ever seen.

2903 Imp. 498un CTR 17.05% = 0.1333$?
19911 --- 3088 ----- 15.51% = $1.3648

You must be a total idiot to put popups on your site, for such ratio.

with popads, that is at least 4$ for 3K impressions, same traffic, same countries.
with clicksor 6-7$ for 3K impressions

so, where the hell this topic about such awful network even popped up? Who cares if they offer daily payment, even read your mind, when you want payout, when they shave your ass like crazy.

EDomz:
7xtqX.jpg

Clicksor:
tgmUj.jpg

unfucking comparable.

Popads:
9ojpV.jpg

Last edited:
My Personal Review regarding eDomz:

edomz pays daily, even sometimes in minutes of requesting, I have
received many payments from them, I find their support is best and
fast

edomz rate goes up and down, some time they have very high rate and
some time it goes low, so may be it depends on ads they have

clicksor does have better rates, but who want to use it, if they give
virus and redirects if you don't believe me then Type "clicksor and malware" in google ;)

Most importantly I find, if you discuss directly with edomz support,
you can get best for your traffic quality, I heard they have best rate
for good organic search engine traffic, for my different website I
have different rates, good for organic traffic, they have given me
different account.

Ends ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back