Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraSupreme

Which is the best country to make paypal in, if

A. Easy to get verified status
B. NO 21 DAY RULE when account is created
C. NO $2,000 Maximum per annual

22 comments
There's a reason they ask your Country. If you live in a Country not allowed, use a different processor. There is no option listed that says, "if your Country is not allowed, tell a lie."

Actually, I do not think they say that dont lie. To them it is more like, you lie, you lose your account and any money in it.

Losing money means more money for them without the need to give out any interest.

Moral of the story is, if you open paypal from country not allowed, then it is pretty much same as taking cash and throwing it outside. Someone will get it, just not you.

Actually it depends. If you use your original information then your country will be the best option.
But if you are trying to use fake information to create PayPal account Other country then no country is good.
But In my choice USA will be good..

I think that the best country to open an paypal account and don't have all that stuff is United States of America. Paypal is used from many companies to pay their freelancers so there is not a limit.

I think that the best country to open an paypal account and don't have all that stuff is United States of America. Paypal is used from many companies to pay their freelancers so there is not a limit.

Lol USA is the most terrible country for PayPal , if they limit you and ask you for SSN , then it's impossible to provide it

they have stupid rules & limited withdrawal methode ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back