Best BTC and USDT Wallet to send money?

19 comments
Don't support binance, as the CEO keeps trying to bankrupt other crypto exchanges and thus causes financial damage to us holders of crypto coins, as the prices fall extremely due to the locust reaction.

In addition, the binance CEO is an extreme advocate of KYC, which in turn also hurts us a lot.

I own website with reward system and my users wants me to pay in BTC and USDT so which tool or website can I use to send them BTC and USDT and pay with Credit Card or PayPal??
They can send you any crypto directly to your wallet. But how they buy it via credit card, it doesn't matter for you, they can use any service, including Binance or something like moonpay, for example.
Also you can use coinpayments to accept crypto on your website.

I just recently found out that as of recently you need a license for cryptocurrency in many countries
Post automatically merged:

If you need, I was helped by a site with crypto license in Lithuania https://gofaizen-sherle.com/crypto-license/lithuania . It helps to understand how it works. There, as far as I understand, they can help with this license for any country. I'm just from Lithuania myself, that's why I just threw this one :)

Last edited:
By the way, Slovenia is the most crypto-friendly European country as its government officially encourages the transition to blockchain tech.

I own website with reward system and my users wants me to pay in BTC and USDT so which tool or website can I use to send them BTC and USDT and pay with Credit Card or PayPal??
i can help your users get a crypto linked virtual prepaid debit card and they provide the wallet address where you can load the crypto. Accepts BTC, EHT, LTC, USDT Trc20 and USDT Erc20.

Some T&Cs apply connect with me on TG @BasilCrypto1973

Back