best bitcoin wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 comments
I see no reason to use a separate bitcoin wallet. It's even inconvenient for me, because my funds are constantly in circulation. I trade on the exchange and keep my bitcoins there, so far there have been no problems.

Personally I like vexel wallet. There you can buy Bitcoin using your debit/credit card instantly or withdraw it & fiat funds to external wallets and bank accounts. Moreover, they soon launch crypto loans! https://vexel.com/loans/ That's really amazing, isn't it?

I am not very familiar with bitcoin etc .... I use localbitcoins.com and can buy bitcoin just by bank transfer to a local trader.

A trusted wallet program on your pc, encrypt the wallet file, make copies. Of course, if you are running windows then the hardware thing is preferred. If you have just a bounce of crypto then stick with binance, crypto dot com coinbase o gemini

A trusted wallet program on your pc, encrypt the wallet file, make copies. Of course, if you are running windows then the hardware thing is preferred. If you have just a bounce of crypto then stick with binance, crypto dot com coinbase o gemini
I wouldn't keep any wallet on my PC, or mobile phone even worse.

PC could easily get hacked even if you have the best Anti-Virus installed, hackers still find ways to make viruses undetectable.

I wouldn't keep any wallet on my PC, or mobile phone even worse.

PC could easily get hacked even if you have the best Anti-Virus installed, hackers still find ways to make viruses undetectable.
It is clear that on a mobile never put any local wallet , and on pc desktop forget warez and such.

Get a trezzor/leder.

Or, if you do not want to invest a couple of $$ for a HW wallet, you can use an old phone. Just set it into default settings, download some SW wallet and use it ONLY for crypto holding. The same thing you can do with an old computer/laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back