Status
Not open for further replies.
241 comments
Avast. Free, light, simple.
That is if you use any antivirus at all. The modern browsers are a pretty good antivirus themselves so you need to do some shady stuff to get your hands on a virus. Ive stopped using antivirus software on all my devices a long time ago.

my vote for Kaspersky but these days mostly 'best antivirus' depends on end user's online activities. There are various ways to make virus fully undetectable which no antivirus can pick. So be careful and always use trusted ( never trust always ) source.

Until last month I would have said ESET Smart Security , I have 2 years licence left.

A Win8 update broke ESET making windows have a 4-5 minute delay when booting, I opened a ticket with ESET and didn't get a reply for 2 weeks, when they finally replied with a fix it didn't work & I didn't get another reply for 2 weeks, so told them to stick it [¬_¬]

I had to use NOD32 for the month and can say it works very well, I stopped using NOD32 years ago when it had CPU usage problems, but will stick with it now.

Every time I pay for software I seem to have problems and get no support, if I download a paid App for free it always seems to work.

Last edited:
the best antivirus

the best antivirus in my eyes is bitdefender internet security. as it has an antivirus that is good and it gives very little false positives compared to other antivirus software. so search for reviews of it and you will be surprised that it is mostly the top internet security suite. so go give It a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back