best alternative of google adsense?

Best Alternative to Google Adsense

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dipu16

Guys what do you think which online ad network is the best alternative of google adsense? For me edomz has worked the best, what has worked for you guys?

11 comments
To be honest no alternative comes close to google adsense when it comes to CPC. Well Yahoo kind of does but getting into their network is a pain in the ass. Tribal Fusion is probably the best in that list but to get in there you need I believe at least 500,000 Monthly users.

To be honest no alternative comes close to google adsense when it comes to CPC. Well Yahoo kind of does but getting into their network is a pain in the ass. Tribal Fusion is probably the best in that list but to get in there you need I believe at least 500,000 Monthly users.

I agreed with you.
Tribal Fusion is Great!

I haven't tried them yet the last time I checked they were still starting up the service. Hopefully they will allow for better ad optimization, it was so hard to set it compared to google adsense.

are you marketing for edomz? no one can beat adsense. If you are not accepted in adsense try media.net, they provide quity ads from bing and yahoo. If you have good quality and legal traffic you can earn good money with media.net.
If you have websites with copyright content, advertise with PPI networks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back