Be aware! 2checkout also known as 2co bad fraud detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampathneo

I just want to warn people about 2checkout. Their fraud detection is very weak , so you could get a lot of chargebacks if you are not careful. My impression is that they are more interested in volume than verification so it's mostly automated and the automation is not very intelligent. The fraudsters are probably aware of this and target sellers that use 2checkout. When you phone 2co after a chargeback they basically tell you that it's not their problem and the onus is on you to do your own checks.

they have closed my 8 months old account & freeze my money due to high chargeback rate. I have around $1000 reserve funds on my account and they still hit fake chargebacks and deducting my reserve funds for fake chargebacks.

as a merchant / payment processor they should have good fraud detection system.

9 comments
Their fraud prevention system just simply not working. But they are not cheaters, they will return your reserve after 90 days.

Not surprised, do your research before choosing a payment processor. They are well known to behave in this manner. Paypal + Payza + Stripe should cover all bases (in that order of priority).

ah its too bad if they doing like this, if they doing this kind of things they losing there Customers believe, and trust , i think they have to think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back