Basically, i've got scammed by a user

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingfilesceo

Banned
Banned
Respected members,

Can you please suggest me where should i post a scam report ?

and if i will provide all the proof and everything. will that guy will get account close or something ?

( Please help me and suggest me guys, its not a small amount = $2800+ )

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
17 comments
I don't think you will see your money back... admins can only ban him
You're right but at least this will restrict the individual from scamming other WJ members if found to be guilty. Due to the amount of money scammed, I would recommend contacting either the payment gateway or even hiring a lawyer.

PM some infos.
Also, yes, we cant do much more than banning the user. ALWAYS open a dispute with the payment processor and if you use shady processors or send the money as gift , you had it coming.

As of now I would only suggest that post out proofs and the info what the trade was and how you were scammed we would obviously review it and take an action which comes under us but start by posting out proofs then lets take it ahead from that

I will pm mod or admin will all the details

Thanks for your reply, i will sure back to one of mod will all the details.
7cb814b6e62225b62dcd47681739d12a.png

90313d53601ada0bf9ff27a723e107fc.png

Last edited:
My few cents.

You thought posting here would help your cause.

This means:

1. You're an idiot.

2 doesn't even matter. You're an idiot, you had it coming.

And on top of it all, you post Skype chats here as proof. Says it a lot about you and this 'genuine' situation of yours. :whistling:

hmm, honestly, there is no proof of you being scammed.
There is no chat that says that you sent/paid him that much money, and he said in reply with thanks and that he will send it back to you.

So this can't really help you mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back