Bad result with yottacash, some other program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xman123

I have few websites and I sending to yottacash all my traffic (most from US) and all of them searching for some files, I have ~80K visitors per day and ~16K sending to yottacash but only good result is at weekend ~$200, other days (I have same traffic like at weekends or more) all is good if I earn $100, some days over $100...

Before yottacash I used dlprofit, on start, before ~one year (with half of traffic) my earning with them was $300+ but now almost nothing, if I have some sales most of that they refund and I must pay many fees and in total all is worse than at yottacash...

Yesterday I start testing with sharingzone.net and current stats:
Raw Unique Transactions
8411 5877 0

I see that some people report here 200:1 or 300:1 with sharingzone but I`ll be happy if I can get 1000:1, for me look like this is not true and this people working for sharingzone....same is for other affiliate programs...

What to do, some example, what you doing to get 200:1 or 300:1???

Thanks.

10 comments
this hapens all the time i dont think anyone gets sales so mutch its only going up everymonth, one month you make 6000$ and next month you make 3000$

try different linking each for 2-4weeks and keep on testing what works and what not, i dont mean change program but change the way you have the links. Look how others have done it and try if it works for you.

I'm also dissapointed with sharingzone, I have used it for a week. Here is the stats:

[slide]http://images.atomicwarez.com/ncu8q5.png[/slide]

I prefer to use revshared.net more or mydownloadhq.com on yottacash.

My sharingzone stats:
15474 10409 2 56.44 56.44

revshared.net? How to signup on revshared.net? What they promote, your stats?

Also, on yottacash I can`t find links for mydownloadhq.com, look like they will remove that websites...

Thanks.

Last edited:
is it forum your linking from? you wont be getting good results from forums. blogs and ddl style sites make 10x more sales then forums does.

My sharingzone stats:
15474 10409 2 56.44 56.44

revshared.net? How to signup on revshared.net? What they promote, your stats?

Also, on yottacash I can`t find links for mydownloadhq.com, look like they will remove that websites...

Thanks.

Use a better method. for example if the person always find what they are looking for then is likely they will never sign up for your aff. link.

Maybe if theres no results you can add some text or something that says

"Couldnt find what you are looking for? Dowload it here" and hyperlink it.

^^ thats just an example.. and Yes if your traffic is crap then most likely it will never convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back