Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymusx

Hi!

I interesting backup my files, i trying 1fichier, but this limited, 1 fichier allowed max 30 tb, and i write support, and answer this:

sell 3€ vat excl / TB / month B

And not know allowed other premium account....

Idea?

7 comments
I would recommend you to go for Dedicated Server for short term, to transfer your files from one side to other wherever you want, because these File host does bear large scale of backup services, because all in all matter of Money ;) if you give them a great amount offer they can manage things with you.

I had several TB of data.
Buy several 8TB hard drives and save the data, they are in my domain and I can re-upload them and handle them at my whim.

1fichier:

"According to our ToS, that you fully accepted, you are not allowed to abuse of our services

Your account host 21TB of cold storage.

We can not allow such usages

We recommand you to remove files you do not need or contact the support to find a financial solution. If not, your files will be removed within 7 days."

I got a warning for 15TB... :(

Hello,

According to our ToS, that you fully accepted, you are not allowed to abuse of our services

Your account host 15TB of cold storage.

We can not allow such usages

We recommand you to remove files you do not need or contact the support to find a financial solution. If not, your files will be removed within 7 days.

The Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back