Backlinking activities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyrae

What are your favourite backlinking activities. I see a lot of link exchanges on here but some say they are dangerous.

What is your thoughts on this?

I seen this idea on this site: https://www.josephdoohan.com/powerful-backlinks-to-your-website/

Create a Prize Award

A unique and creative way to gain backlinks to your website is to offer a yearly prize reward to those in a niche you are targeting.

You have lots of potential for how you can do this. You can do monetary prizes for:

• Best website design
  • Best business idea
  • Best business innovation

Would this work?

9 comments
There are many activities to gain quality backlinks --
1. content sharing on article, web 2.0 on guest post sites
2. Share your quality images on social media sites and image sharing sites
3. make ppt and its submission
4. make video and its promotion

Here are the activities for backlink creation
  • Profile creation on High PA/DA websites
  • Guest Blogging
  • Blog commenting on do-follow websites

To build high-quality backlinks, you need good quality content. It is crucial to building strong backlinks for your business or get someone else to do this for you.

You can increase the number of backlinks through Guest Posts, Web 2.0 Creation, Social Profile (IFTTT) Syndication, PDF site submissions, Video site submissions, and several other methods.
But in the end, if you accumulate high-quality backlinks, this will lead to both good rankings and high numbers of traffic.

T rank your business on Google page 1, you need to target relevant search terms because 80% of traffic doesn't scroll past page 1 whereas 30% of traffic visits the top SERP listing.

So, to engage more visitors to your website, you can use the “link baiting” technique where a website features content that is so captivating that viewers want to link to it through their websites or social media accounts. Secondly, you can use guestographic or infographics because infographics have informative content with images that catch viewers' attention easily as visual effects are more helpful to drive traffic socially. Also, blog submission is one of the most powerful SEO activities that requires submitting your blog to blog submission sites.

Well I am trying to guest post but it doesn't go very well, but I heard it's the best way
I am wondering if there are equally good other ways like guest posting..

I am personally not a big fan of link exchanges, especially two way link exchanges. Google can easily detect these links and it would certainly not recommended by google to do these link exchanges. However I do sometimes do 3 way or 4 way link exchanges if I can find good opportunities. Some other ways which I like to get backlinks is to do guest postings and blog commenting.

What are your favourite backlinking activities. I see a lot of link exchanges on here but some say they are dangerous.

What is your thoughts on this?

I seen this idea on this site: https://www.josephdoohan.com/powerful-backlinks-to-your-website/

Create a Prize Award

A unique and creative way to gain backlinks to your website is to offer a yearly prize reward to those in a niche you are targeting.

You have lots of potential for how you can do this. You can do monetary prizes for:

• Best website design
  • Best business idea
  • Best business innovation

Would this work?

seems good idea but won't work for all the niche, you could better opportunities if you build a affiliate network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back