Ayefiles.com - Ultra Free DL Speed | PPD upto 12$/1K | PPS (60% Sale + 50% Rebills)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayefiles

https://ayefiles.com/
We allow you to earn from downloads, Premium sales, Rebills & VIP file sales.
Features:
Uploading service up to 10240 MB (10 GB) for each file.
Stable & fully optimized servers with heavy storage and network speed.
High & Unlimited Speed for all users
Unlimited Storage, Uploads & Downloads
Browser, Remote, FTP Uploads and Z-O-O-M Uploader supported
Download Accelerator support
Limit free download speed of your files to get more sales.(for PPS+MIX only)
Set Premium only download file individually or account level for all your files.
Set Max Download file size for free users.
Set VIP file rate $ of each file & get 70% of each file sale.​

PPD: 100% of Downloads, 0% of Sales, 0% of Rebills, 70% of VIP file sale

PPS: 0% of Downloads, 60% of Sales, 50% of Rebills, 70% of VIP file sale

MIX: 50% of Downloads, 30% of Sales, 25% of Rebills, 70% of VIP file sale

Profit rates for each 1000 downloads of your files
6XDTNPo.jpg

Payment Information:
Minimum Payout amount is $5.We are checking all downloads before sending the payments.
Withdrawals are processed via PayPal, WebmoneyZ, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Skrill and Payoneer (minimum Payout amount could be different depending on payment method).
Withdrawals are processed within 1-5 business days after request, Usually within 1-3 days.
Payment fees will be deducted from requested money, if applicable.

Terms and Conditions:
You must be logged in and have active AyeFiles.com account while uploading to earn money. If you don't have an account yet Sign Up now.

Files bigger than 2 Mb will qualify for earnings.
We count only unique downloads per IP per 24 Hours.
Only completed downloads will be counted for earnings.
When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.1
You can enable "force user to disable adblock" option in "My Account".
We count downloads from all countries.
All legal content is allowed.
We allow only one account for each user. If we detect that the same user has two accounts or more he/she will be banned immediately.
Don't try to buy or download from self or use any proxies, we will not count such downloads (Our system smart enough to detect such fraud).
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate the results.(Auto Generate links, Exchange Downloads and any spam method).
Downloads from proxy servers are allowed but will not generate money.
File with no download in past 45 days will be removed.
No profit when IP match file uploader IP or downloading your own files.
You can change your affiliate plan once per 5 days.
All affiliates must agree to our Terms of Service, Copyrights and Privacy Policy.
We reserve the right to modify affiliate program, payment date any time without prior notice.

Skype ID: ayefiles@outlook.com

Last edited:
203 comments
wellcome to WJ
1.I interest file host have only PPS
2. (We allow only one account for each user. If we detect that the same user has two accounts or more he/she will be banned immediately.)
Why you allow ony one account ? All file host i work i have more 2 account, and all account have good income
Hope to have the opportunity to cooperate with you

Australia and Canada supposed to be in group A. Why do not you count downloads from VPNs? Its annoying that you show them like downloaded with proxy.

what is dl speed for free users ?
max filesize for free users ?
Free DL speed is up to 5 MB/s (depends on servers loads) (premium user gets priority speed)
Also If you are using PPS and want more sales, you can limit free download speed of your files on "my account" page.

Welcome to WJ.

Your service is great, I suggest you make your site a bit more appealing and learn from the members here in WJ, some of them are in this business for years and know how a hosting service should look feel and operate.

My personal suggestions are:
  1. We reserve the right to modify affiliate program, payment date any time without prior notice... If your about to change the program or the payment date, have an adequate timely notification to all your affiliates.
  2. Make a note of your withdraw fees.

:muscle: Good luck.

Welcome to WJ.

Your service is great, I suggest you make your site a bit more appealing and learn from the members here in WJ, some of them are in this business for years and know how a hosting service should look feel and operate.

My personal suggestions are:
  1. We reserve the right to modify affiliate program, payment date any time without prior notice... If your about to change the program or the payment date, have an adequate timely notification to all your affiliates.
  2. Make a note of your withdraw fees.

:muscle: Good luck.
Of course the world is all about learning.
Thank you for your suggestion. We'll consider it.

Why my speed upload very slow. 64 kb - 112 kb/s Only
Upload Speed is very high normally. Please try again. Send me more details in PM if problem still exists. (upload method/ your username / IP )

Australia and Canada supposed to be in group A. Why do not you count downloads from VPNs? Its annoying that you show them like downloaded with proxy.

We don't wanna hide anything from you. So we openly tell you about proxy downloads. Proxy DLs don't make money for us so we couldn't share it with you.
Many filesharing sites just totally block proxy IPs which could disturb downloaders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back