VPS AxisNext.com - Offshore VPS, RAID10 HDD, 1 Gbps Unmetered, From $3/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok, not interested in your work any more. A reply would have just withheld all this from happening. And about writing stuff, don't worry, I know my trade a lot better than a lot, can check my resume that I submitted for that.

To others, this guys got serious good service, no sarcasm. It was all just a misunderstanding. So please do not hesitate from buying yourself a server from them.

Its ok, not interested in your work any more. A reply would have just withheld all this from happening. And about writing stuff, don't worry, I know my trade a lot better than a lot, can check my resume that I submitted for that.

To others, this guys got serious good service, no sarcasm. It was all just a misunderstanding. So please do not hesitate from buying yourself a server from them.

Cool down.

"Hey dumbass," -- you just now used that language in PM. That is not a good one friend :)

You have been notified today around 6 hours before, that you are not eligible for this.

==========
24/07/2011 16:59 Hi

Since you have been copying content you are not eligible for this.

All your entries will be removed since if they are kept Google will pull our site down the search results.

Thanks,
David Williams

A reply after waiting 3 to 4 days is not a good one my friend. Anyways, I will be looking forward in helping you guys in some other way maybe. Ask your boss, as Im mainly online here, ask him to get me some kinda sales thingy for here to help you out maybe and also I am an old member of here, may boost your sales in some way or the other.

BTW, You can order the basic USA VPS. I will make your first invoice free. This is a special offer for you for the confusion.

A reply after waiting 3 to 4 days is not a good one my friend. Anyways, I will be looking forward in helping you guys in some other way maybe. Ask your boss, as Im mainly online here, ask him to get me some kinda sales thingy for here to help you out maybe and also I am an old member of here, may boost your sales in some way or the other.

John takes care of websites. He is out on a vacation. We answer support/sales/billing tickets first since these are of more priority. Less priority tickets can take longer.

We may have some work for you but please keep it out of the thread. I will let you know next week if there is something available.

It's ok man, Im gonna give HostHatch another chance of making up as I dont operate my sites alone. There are other people's say in it too. Hope you get it. And do reply about what I asked for in my last post

Plus I wont be needing an extra VPS now, as I already have one with them. But I will let you know of the offer in future if I need.

Thanks a lot

EDIT: Sure, I will keep a look out for your reply

It's ok man, Im gonna give HostHatch another chance of making up as I dont operate my sites alone. There are other people's say in it too. Hope you get it. And do reply about what I asked for in my last post

Plus I wont be needing an extra VPS now, as I already have one with them. But I will let you know of the offer in future if I need.

Thanks a lot

EDIT: Sure, I will keep a look out for your reply

Sure I will keep your words in mind and let you know later of open positions :)

Please note that the free 1 month offer ends on 26th July.

my vps works ok but sluggish and ftp wont connect just hope it sorted soon

vps working fine again now

Last edited:
afaik, they only sell vpl 3 package and above now.
package list on their website has been updated, but list on this thread is outdated.

i just received notification email. apparently server mitigation has started.
im a bit surprised, because they dont specify exact date and time.
well, not much loss from me. i hope they're getting better :)

Server migration of all Germany VPS' is under progress. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do you offer your VPS in any other countries apart from Germany, for $3 i might be interested in buying :)

There is no $3 plan available at present. We also offer VPS in the USA.

think it probly depends on hdd space wouldnt it

my site is back on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back