Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost all know about it. Those who don't know, are new to paypal or not used paypal many times or they are fools :p
Lolz,
Old thing for me :P

Indian users dont have it now i guess :(

Every Indian saves money...he discovers these small things naturally. :)

Haha I lol'd hard at that bold word xD

Don't send as gift to everyone. Only people you know (friends).

Why?
Simple reason. You'll lose the right to create a PayPal dispute.
It's an easy way for scammers to get away and you can't do anything about it.. so don't trust people when they ask you to send as gift unless you really know them.

My 2 cents <3

lol when i am going to send or receive the payments

the other person said send me as goods

lol

so their is always fee

but thanks for this info too:D

As you all must have known, PayPal charges a small fee on every transaction that is made. If you are sending or receiving a large amount, it doesn't really matter, since the fee is very small. But if you aren't sending or receiving too much, the fee can cause you a little pain in the heart. So here is a simple, maybe obvious, way to avoid those transaction fees:

Once you are about to send money, go under "Personal Payments" and select "Others" as the type of transaction. This way PayPal cannot identify the reason for the transaction and therefore cannot charge a fee.

020482111.jpg

Enjoy your extra few cents!

If you have questions, just reply in this thread.:)

A word of warning for anybody who tries this - if you send it as this, gift or payment owed paypal won't let you open a claim without spending hours on the phone to them. It's worth the extra cents to ensure your money.

Very old news, been doing the gift/other thing for years lol.....

How to set this up for forum subscriptions etc... now that would be a tutorial... ;-)

people here are dicks lol I find it absolutely hilarious when one of you try to make fun of somebody and it comes out in broken English. You may as well speak in African clicks and grunts

This is a good method. However keep in mind you will not have any rights attached to your payment. Still I would really recommend to make a payment the normal way for your business transactions.

Just my opinion, do with it whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back