Status
Not open for further replies.

ImMoRtAl-

i have made many account generators. only Real Way To Slow them down, is when making the input dont have and id but yet again if their smart they will use tab's in their program my method is adding millions of checkbox's hidden in places were normal people cant see them but tab can.

22 comments
thanks hypes but look here is a source to an account gen.
Code:
 Me.WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("id of forum").SetAttribute("value", "What You Want to show up in the forum")
/// this one you slow down by removing id from forum
or
Code:
sendkeys.send("{tab}")
sendkeys.send("{enter}")
/// this one you can slow down by hiding millions of check boxes.

HTML preview
Code:
<span id="upAccountId">
<p style="position:relative;left:20px;"><label class="account_id">Account ID&nbsp;</label><input name="txtAccountId" type="text" onchange="javascript:setTimeout('__doPostBack(\'txtAccountId\',\'\')', 0)" onkeypress="if (WebForm_TextBoxKeyHandler(event) == false) return false;" [COLOR=Magenta]id=[/COLOR][COLOR=Magenta]"txtAccountId"[/COLOR] onfocus="javascript:currentlyFocusedObj=this;setTimeout(&quot;showBalloon(0)&quot;, 300);" onblur="javascript:setTimeout(&quot;doblur(this,0);clientCheck(0, 2);&quot;, 50);" /></p>
</span>

you would remove the hotpink id, so it would look like this.
Code:
<span id="upAccountId">
<p style="position:relative;left:20px;"><label class="account_id">Account ID&nbsp;</label><input name="txtAccountId" type="text" onchange="javascript:setTimeout('__doPostBack(\'txtAccountId\',\'\')', 0)" onkeypress="if (WebForm_TextBoxKeyHandler(event) == false) return false;" [COLOR=Magenta][/COLOR] onfocus="javascript:currentlyFocusedObj=this;setTimeout(&quot;showBalloon(0)&quot;, 300);" onblur="javascript:setTimeout(&quot;doblur(this,0);clientCheck(0, 2);&quot;, 50);" /></p>
</span>

You don't need a webbrowser. In fact a webbrowser is the worst way to navigate through HTML. Have a look at what XPath actually is and you'll understand my point.

If I were to do this (C#):
Code:
var inputNodes = html.DocumentNode.GetElements("//input");

I would have every single input element inside the inputNodes var. Regardless of whether it has an id, name, w/e or not.

welli was using vb.net 2008 so yea if i were to do it in c# thats how i would do it also maybe i should try webclient instead of webbrowser

If I understand him correctly, his assumption is that making the HTML more complicated would result in bots not being able to handle it. Which of course isn't true.

Ah

Then I suggest placing a cookie using javascript.
( This is ofcourse if you're using PHP etc, plain HTML is useless )
I wouldnt know what to do when i see it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back