em89

If you are looking to start a online streaming website like 123movies, gomovies or goanime and don't have the time to manage and update movies and episodes daily then we have got you covered with our Auto Embed scripts.

Each of our product comes with a powerful admin panel and auto update functionality.

Main Features*
  • 3 Alternate streaming servers
  • Broken link updators.
  • Daily movie and tvhows updator.
  • 23000+ ready movies
  • 7000+ ready shows
  • 2,45,000+ Tv episodes and counting
123movies script: demo Price: $119
Goanime script: demo Price: $179
YTS script: demo Price: $119

Payment Method: Paypal or BTC

for buying you can place order on our official website 123streamcms

Admin panel working:

FAQ

Can I get refund if I don't like the theme?​

No, Since it’s a digital product we can’t issue any refund. Refunds are issued in rare circumstances like double payment or incase you didn’t receive the product

I am not able to complete the installation. What do I do?​

if you encounter any issue with installation, just send your server access credentials to us and we will complete it in 5 working days.

Can I install your themes on wordpress?​

No, all themes are based on core php which provide better scalability than wordpress or any other framework

Will all the content(movies, episodes, anime) be updated automatically?​

Yes, that’s the specialty of our themes. All themes update new content on daily basis and you don’t have to press a single button for that.

Can I request customizations?​

Yes, you can send the list of customizations to us. We will provide you a quote along with no. of days required.

34 comments
Howdy. I also bought the Joy Movies Theme script. It's great, especially since it's automatic and you can customize it. The site is moving very fast. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. In the admin panel you can edit, add movies, serials, seo etc ..

The support staff was very prompt and helped me install the script

Howdy. I also bought the Joy Movies Theme script. It's great, especially since it's automatic and you can customize it. The site is moving very fast. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. In the admin panel you can edit, add movies, serials, seo etc ..

The support staff was very prompt and helped me install the script
Thankyou mate. So grateful for a feedback like this.
Post automatically merged:

It's a great script, my site https://moviestars.to/ is built using this CMS, works since a longer time without any problems, the admin panel has many great option to manage the movies.
It was nice working with you

backend can show us how we can customise it, ease of access and how the admin panel looks as some dont have a panel.
also
are there any discounts?
are there pre-embeded ads in the videos?
is there a way to change databases? (ie. not from your vidstream/mp4 upload accounts but to our own)?
how much for a second domain?

Kindly check the embed youtube video you will understand how to use the admin panel.
As of now I am not running any promotions for single theme, however you can get upto $99 off if you buy two or more themes.
Yes, there are pre-embeded ads as the player is serving videos from third party servers.
You can change the video streaming links to your own through admin panel.
With $119 you get an unlimited domains license. Use it on any number of domains you like

just to confirm, youre selling the website with the embed code from your API, not the API with it so if u go down, all sites go down, right?
We provide both direct embed codes and API-based server links to manage embeds more efficiently, but we aren't responsible if the embed code goes down in case of direct embeds.

Nice one, well-done job. How are earnings, is from ads on website as popunder or something else?
Some clients are making quite good money with popups from galaksion network.

i bought this script. the support is awesome,
so many great features inside,
thousands movies & tv shows already
five star for the great support and always there when i need it. thanks mate

i bought this script. the support is awesome,
so many great features inside,
thousands movies & tv shows already
five star for the great support and always there when i need it. thanks mate
Thanks mate! Always there for help.

If you are looking to start a online streaming website like 123movies, gomovies or goanime and don't have the time to manage and update movies and episodes daily then we have got you covered with our Auto Embed scripts.

Each of our product comes with a powerful admin panel and auto update functionality.

Main Features*
  • 3 Alternate streaming servers
  • Broken link updators.
  • Daily movie and tvhows updator.
  • 23000+ ready movies
  • 7000+ ready shows
  • 2,45,000+ Tv episodes and counting
123movies script: demo Price: $119
Goanime script: demo Price: $179
YTS script: demo Price: $119

Payment Method: Paypal or BTC

for buying you can place order on our official website 123streamcms

Admin panel working:

FAQ

Can I get refund if I don't like the theme?​

No, Since it’s a digital product we can’t issue any refund. Refunds are issued in rare circumstances like double payment or incase you didn’t receive the product

I am not able to complete the installation. What do I do?​

if you encounter any issue with installation, just send your server access credentials to us and we will complete it in 5 working days.

Can I install your themes on wordpress?​

No, all themes are based on core php which provide better scalability than wordpress or any other framework

Will all the content(movies, episodes, anime) be updated automatically?​

Yes, that’s the specialty of our themes. All themes update new content on daily basis and you don’t have to press a single button for that.

Can I request customizations?​

Yes, you can send the list of customizations to us. We will provide you a quote along with no. of days required.
I have dropped the prices of my scripts based on users feedback.

New prices:
123movies script: demo Price: $79
Goanime script: demo Price: $149
YTS script: demo Price: $99

And I am running a promo for limited time where you buy 1 and get 1 script free! Offer valid for limited time only.

Last edited:
Right now i am using 123movies Script and joymovies Script using on my 3 domain owatch. org, pwatch. org, zwatch. org. I think the Best Script I have ever worked, the admin panel has many great option to manage the movies and Tv Shows. There Support is very helpful, This is the network that really values their Users.

Thanks

Back