em89

If you are looking to start a online streaming website like 123movies, gomovies or goanime and don't have the time to manage and update movies and episodes daily then we have got you covered with our Auto Embed scripts.

Each of our product comes with a powerful admin panel and auto update functionality.

Main Features*
  • 3 Alternate streaming servers
  • Broken link updators.
  • Daily movie and tvhows updator.
  • 23000+ ready movies
  • 7000+ ready shows
  • 2,45,000+ Tv episodes and counting
123movies script: demo Price: $119
Goanime script: demo Price: $179
YTS script: demo Price: $119

Payment Method: Paypal or BTC

for buying you can place order on our official website 123streamcms

Admin panel working:

FAQ

Can I get refund if I don't like the theme?​

No, Since it’s a digital product we can’t issue any refund. Refunds are issued in rare circumstances like double payment or incase you didn’t receive the product

I am not able to complete the installation. What do I do?​

if you encounter any issue with installation, just send your server access credentials to us and we will complete it in 5 working days.

Can I install your themes on wordpress?​

No, all themes are based on core php which provide better scalability than wordpress or any other framework

Will all the content(movies, episodes, anime) be updated automatically?​

Yes, that’s the specialty of our themes. All themes update new content on daily basis and you don’t have to press a single button for that.

Can I request customizations?​

Yes, you can send the list of customizations to us. We will provide you a quote along with no. of days required.

34 comments
Right now i am using 123movies Script and joymovies Script using on my 3 domain owatch. org, pwatch. org, zwatch. org. I think the Best Script I have ever worked, the admin panel has many great option to manage the movies and Tv Shows. There Support is very helpful, This is the network that really values their Users.

Thanks
Right now i am using 123movies Script and joymovies Script using on my 3 domain owatch. org, pwatch. org, zwatch. org. I think the Best Script I have ever worked, the admin panel has many great option to manage the movies and Tv Shows. There Support is very helpful, This is the network that really values their Users.

Thanks
Very happy to serve clients like you!

If you are looking to start a online streaming website like 123movies, gomovies or goanime and don't have the time to manage and update movies and episodes daily then we have got you covered with our Auto Embed scripts.

Each of our product comes with a powerful admin panel and auto update functionality.

Main Features*
  • 3 Alternate streaming servers
  • Broken link updators.
  • Daily movie and tvhows updator.
  • 23000+ ready movies
  • 7000+ ready shows
  • 2,45,000+ Tv episodes and counting
123movies script: demo Price: $119
Goanime script: demo Price: $179
YTS script: demo Price: $119

Payment Method: Paypal or BTC

for buying you can place order on our official website 123streamcms

Admin panel working:

FAQ

Can I get refund if I don't like the theme?​

No, Since it’s a digital product we can’t issue any refund. Refunds are issued in rare circumstances like double payment or incase you didn’t receive the product

I am not able to complete the installation. What do I do?​

if you encounter any issue with installation, just send your server access credentials to us and we will complete it in 5 working days.

Can I install your themes on wordpress?​

No, all themes are based on core php which provide better scalability than wordpress or any other framework

Will all the content(movies, episodes, anime) be updated automatically?​

Yes, that’s the specialty of our themes. All themes update new content on daily basis and you don’t have to press a single button for that.

Can I request customizations?​

Yes, you can send the list of customizations to us. We will provide you a quote along with no. of days required.

This website is no longer available.. cant see the demos....

hi i cant access ur site to purchase the script
Post automatically merged:

hi ur site is not working is there a way to purchase the script?

Back