cofskyu

Hello , it takes a lot of time to generate the URLS , copy them , create the movie or series content on the word press , if series , generate the seasons, episodes , and then place the links

its time consuming and annoying , i hate it , i stopped doing it two months ago because of this

is there a way to automate the process ?

thanks

14 comments
Themacreator and Themaposter. ..

Does everything for you. You just download and Themacreator gets all the info, thumbnails, YouTube trailer for you.
Post automatically merged:

Themacreator and Themaposter. ..

Does everything for you. You just download an Themacreator gets all the info, thumbnails, YouTube trailer for you.
Then Themaposter sends it to your WordPress site or forum.

Excellent support too.

Search for Themacreator thread here on WJunction.

Last edited:
30 dollars per app the first year, then you can choose to pay another 30 dollars or 3 dollars per month.

These apps save you so much time. A no brainer,

The ideal solution is a combination of ThemaCreator and ThemePoster. You can start with ThemaCreator though and manually paste the created posts into your WordPress blog.

Last edited:
Hello , it takes a lot of time to generate the URLS , copy them , create the movie or series content on the word press , if series , generate the seasons, episodes , and then place the links

its time consuming and annoying , i hate it , i stopped doing it two months ago because of this

is there a way to automate the process ?

thanks
yes of course, there 2 good extension
imacros script
and
automa
exemple i have make my website with 20k movies and tv shows in 2 week with imacro but with long process
grab link and movies or tv show show info from other website
and then clone link ( dood, netu, uqload ) with my account and then publish them
with 99% of succes
and now i have found a better its automa

Is it possible to post to forums from different ip in themaposter? Many forums are banned in my country.
Yes ... you can use a VPN within ThemaCreator & ThemaPoster.
Post automatically merged:

yes of course, there 2 good extension
imacros script
and
automa
exemple i have make my website with 20k movies and tv shows in 2 week with imacro but with long process
grab link and movies or tv show show info from other website
and then clone link ( dood, netu, uqload ) with my account and then publish them
with 99% of succes
and now i have found a better its automa
If I only understood 5% of your gibberish.

No, it works as default with your Internet Provider IP.

Accidentally I did say 'VPN' ... but I meant a proxy. You can get those for USD 2 per month.

Of course you can use a VPN if you are subscribed to any of them, but the speed will be disappointing.

Last edited:
Back