Status
Not open for further replies.
He is only selling access to use it on his vps. Not the script Kinda sucks if your vps goes down and you just give up on it.

PS: Your vps will not be enough. You're going to need multiple dedicated servers for this I think.

If thats the thing, then adding reputation to you :) You are smart enough to not to sell the script as it will ruin the warez scene with all noobs posting from auto-tools.
:)
agreed

He is only selling access to use it on his vps. Not the script Kinda sucks if your vps goes down and you just give up on it.

PS: Your vps will not be enough. You're going to need multiple dedicated servers for this I think.

agreed

Hi
i am currently use this script in VPS and update my blog my vps not down because i run only 3 torrent same time other on waiting after on complate download my script will start upload and post on my blog

after release i will give demo account for Respected Member and MOd if they need <3:)

Hi
i am currently use this script in VPS and update my blog my vps not down because i run only 3 torrent same time other on waiting after on complate download my script will start upload and post on my blog

after release i will give demo account for Respected Member and MOd if they need <3:)

So far you're the only one using it in your vps. What if many user downloading together? They are right that you have to use atleast dedi server for better result.:)

So far you're the only one using it in your vps. What if many user downloading together? They are right that you have to use atleast dedi server for better result.:)

i will saling VPS for user ( only one user in one VPS)
4 VPS in one Dedicated server

If I'm reading this correctly, He's NOT selling the script, he's selling the usage of his script via his VPS Services.

Personally, I would do it slightly differently, create it as a web-server based, Allow users to signup through easy form and after payment there account will be active and run it on a dedicated server, once it becomes popular make the web-server based multi-server support.

After payment, I would make it to where their is an API Key and then you install a plugin in WordPess, place the key in their and save all your settings and you will have remote api access to send commands for what your script does.

If I'm reading this correctly, He's NOT selling the script, he's selling the usage of his script via his VPS Services.

Personally, I would do it slightly differently, create it as a web-server based, Allow users to signup through easy form and after payment there account will be active and run it on a dedicated server, once it becomes popular make the web-server based multi-server support.

After payment, I would make it to where their is an API Key and then you install a plugin in WordPess, place the key in their and save all your settings and you will have remote api access to send commands for what your script does.

Thanks For reply
i will try to do this

Do you have any demo websites online?

please check your pm

what it does actually? auto post on torrents? or it leech stuff from torrents and post on wordpress/forums?

be more specific please :)?

thanks

one form to submit torrent download

you can submit in one day 1000+ torrent for download via form
after submit all torrent torrent will download one by one and post on wordpress :D

site update every time torrent download you can post on your blog in 30 day 3000+ post easy

i have regester domain www.wautoposter.com for this service

will sir vps will never be enough u need at least dedicated server with min 12GB RAM for tht

2* sir its should also post in forum vbulletin and create mp4 or mp5 template

3* the script should also accept rss torrent so its can be automatic

4* if u want any help with server let me know

regards

will sir vps will never be enough u need at least dedicated server with min 12GB RAM for tht

2* sir its should also post in forum vbulletin and create mp4 or mp5 template

3* the script should also accept rss torrent so its can be automatic

4* if u want any help with server let me know

regards

After Release Buy VPS

if you not like i will refund you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back