Auto Re - Uploaded Dead Links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexmeup

Auto Re - Upload Dead Links

Hello guys!

I need a app to can auto re - uploaded dead links from file hosters!

For example: When a file from a movie deleted from Uploaded.net then the app re - uploaded!

Thanks.

Last edited:
14 comments
i can do that for openload only but you need to put storage or backup something to download it again and upload it by the program.

Could you please share the details
It is a code that I have made in python. You throw it in a "ms-dos" console. At first check the dead links for example openload, then download the dead files to the disk (from a backup server where you have your videos) and upload it to the filesharing for example openload and get the upload link. And all this does with just double click the program.

It is a code that I have made in python. You throw it in a "ms-dos" console. At first check the dead links for example openload, then download the dead files to the disk (from a backup server where you have your videos) and upload it to the filesharing for example openload and get the upload link. And all this does with just double click the program.

is it free? any guide for it? Thanks

It's easily doable, just decide what language are you going to use on your site (python/php) to utilize a file/video host's API. That's basically what API's are made for.

Hello
if anyone is interested about a script that re upload a dead link let me know
you dont have to look everytime if your video has been deleted or not
the script gives you an url that you share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back