Status
Not open for further replies.

cgworld

Well as i promised, i have finished the core development, everything is from scratch, the php script etc..
i am currently adding some new stuff, it re-uploads scene material within seconds after their original group release.
i have added different features...
*Note: i am still developing, that's why i didn't create a review thread, its just the development step now and i need comments from other coders.
Waiting for comments on any improvement that can be done ...

Screenshots:
5djg38.png

2h3twg4.png

2jfrt.png

j0a4w7.png

* Bot is currenly disabled to add the new features
-------------------------------------------------------------

Update 15/12/2012
Most of you know that after the downhill of megaupload I stopped the bot!
Almost after 1 year I have decided to bring it back online, now let's find a stable host with over 6 months of life which wasn't affected by all those craps and paypal blocks!!!

Last edited:
51 comments
Site looks good and clean though according to me some improvements needed as a downloaders point of view .

Add imbd info for things u can . it give extra info to downloaders + i think if link is single link better would be unrared one . Downloaders prefer tat more

Cheers

Unless you have some code to show or you're stuck, I think this should go to review..
But nice job.

Last edited:
You could less the space a little, its same in all posts :|
78bf461acf.png

Also maybe in the sort releases by , you could make it for the current category too

A search option could be a good step too

yes... i have inserted some entries manually to see if my other classes work, so if you see at the beggining some posts which show that it just nothing and you can ignore it ;)

You could less the space a little, its same in all posts :|
78bf461acf.png

Also maybe in the sort releases by , you could make it for the current category too

A search option could be a good step too

thanks, yes i am working on the fulltext search right now, i hope i can finish it soon. as for the "current category sort" yes i will implement that soon :)
thanks again

It's good that you can sort releases by group. You could make it able to sort music by ID3 Genre, apps by platform etc... and you could also add IMDB info for movies.

Very cool. Well done! There is always room for improvement in the design and there are also opportunities for more categorized options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back