Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@Remixed - We can add 10min or even no waiting time. These additional option will be added in a day.

@Skuddie - Paid long back.

@AgentX - PM replied.

@vihasik - I shall give you free premium but please send me a screenshot of your recent earning stat. (Just to confirm that you are an uploader)

@jerovk - Account Upgraded to premium.

AUSFILE Thanks for payment. However last two payments requested was paid slightly less.

Payment Requested on the 23rd was $53.94, however was paid $46.00.
Payment Requested on the 30th was $39.57, however was paid $34.00.

I'm assuming its maybe an error, so please look into this for future payments.

Thanks.

INTRODUCING NEW PLANS

https://ausfile.com/make-money.php (For more details, check this link)
1. MIX1 - PPD upto $12/1000 Downloads + 50% of all Sales and Rebills
Additional 5% for Webmasters + 5% for Referrals making it total 60% PPS
MULTIPLE COUNT = WE COUNT and PAY for UPTO 5 DOWNLOADS PER 24 hours.
FREE USER DOWNLOAD SPEED is capped to 500-600KBps

2. MIX2 - PPD upto $6/1000 Downloads + 50% of all Sales and Rebills
Additional 5% for Webmasters + 5% for Referrals making it total 60% PPS
MULTIPLE COUNT = WE COUNT and PAY for UPTO 5 DOWNLOADS PER 24 hours
No Speed limit for Free user download speed - Unlimited Speed.

BONUS - EVERY NEW UPLOADER GETS $10 START-UP BONUS ADDED RIGHT IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
Affiliates can set custom values for countdown timer and delay between downloads under their "Profile" to meet their preferences. If any doubt, let me know

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Hi @MBS Aff1:

I want to start using your host, but, what is the correct rate?

DATEDOWNLOADPREMIUM SALESREBILLSREFERRALSWebsitesTOTAL
2017-02-0813 / $0.00730 / $00 / $0$0$0$0.0073

My traffic is from Mexico and I have the plan active: MIX1 100% PPD + 50% of Sales / Rebills

Are the downloads for every 1000 or 10,000?

Affiliate Plans

1. PPS Plan
90% of all Sales and 90% of all Rebills

2. MIX PLAN (Earn from both sales & downloads at the same time)
Upto $150 for 10K PPD + 50% of all Sales/Rebills

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

• Groups
  • Group A:United States, United Kingdom
  • Group B:Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Netherland, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Norway, New-zealand
  • Group C:Russia, Ireland, Argentina, Singapore, Czech Republic, Brazil, Mexico, Cyprus, Finland, Poland, Japan, Turkey
  • Group D:All others countries except Taiwan.

Last edited:
@HawkMan - You should have contacted me first to upgrade your account and activate the right plan which is done now. Check the rates now for the new plan activated as it is for 1000 downloads

[h=4]Earn Upto $15 for 1000 Downloads-Free User Speed Limit 600 KBps ...[/h]But Tier A = 12$ / 1000 downloads ?

How you get those 15 $ ?

@AgentX - Yes, Tier A is $12. Sorry for the confusion. The webpage will be edited by my designer tomorrow morning. If you have any other doubt then let me know.

@petertouch - Yes, they do. If you wish to get more downloads (We pay for multiple downloads) then choose no delay between downloads and reduce countdown to the least. This helps you to earn more with PPD.

@Remixed - What more details you wish to see ? The stat page shows you overall count and the file manager page shows you the number of downloads per file.

Back