Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@skuddie1 - Your account has been upgraded to premium. Let me know if you need any other help.

@myvideolinks @caiwy87 @starnight - I need more details before upgrading your account. Please add me on Skype and we can discuss further. You can also share your previous host stats via PM or mail.

@Skuddie - FTP server is full. I will update you in a while once the issue is sorted.

Edit - Issue FIXED. If there is any other problem then let me know.

Last edited:
-*-

LFin3ao.jpg

First request my account got banned. Because there is a doubt that the account sold by me are from stolen cards.(Why ban me? Is it my fault?)
I contact him via skype and he will unban me but held my payout 25 days.

Second request on 3/1/17 my request had pending.

StvYrj5.jpg

Ps. Sorry, my English is bad.

Last edited:
Stay away from Ausfile

I requested payout just like you with about $60 sales few months ago.
Ausfile banned my account claiming that all the sales were from stolen credit cards (why does this asshole claim this to everyone? and how does he even know this?)My sales were legit, but he kept saying they were from stolen credit cards.
So I said at least refund my sales to my customers, and it turns out he never did.
Me and my customers got cheated $60 from this fucking Ausfile hosting. Ever since that, I moved to Uploadgig and I'm really satisfied with them.

So, the lesson of the day is to stay away from Ausfile at all cost. They will cheat on you 100% FUCK YOU AUSFILE you shouldn't even be on WJUNCTION.

@denii - Here comes a loser hiding behind a VPN with a new account on probation to make a comment on my thread lol. I must say you are giving very good impression on how genuine you are Mr. Fake. This person came up with a website whose domain is 20 days old with absolutely no source of traffic to his domain. All the contents from 1st page till the end are added just 15 to 20 days ago and gets around 2 sales a day. These premium members are also hidden behind proxy IPs and make 2-3 downloads lol. So he requests payout by making all these sales by himself (he uses carding to get stolen credit cards) and expects me to pay him the very same day.
Seeing these suspicious activity, I offered him the same 25 days payment hold just like Mistes but this person is reluctant and wants payment on the same day because we would anyways get to know the his reality within 25 days holds.

SO I WOULD GIVE YOU A LESSON OF THE DAY, get a life loser. Stop these unethical earing methods to feed to your family and start living an honest life.

To all others, let me make it very simple. New uploaders payments are held for 1 to 3 days to check all the details (suspicious uploaders - 25 days hold). Once you become our regular uploader by receiving couple of payments then you are paid on the same day of request.

lolololol Ausfile dumb as fuck

Ausfile's premium cost is $9.99 but they charge hidden transaction fee of $2.99 on customers.
So it is actually $12.98 they charge on customers.

Ausfile charges hidden payout fee of 15~20% on all of your profit.

What affiliates actually get is $7.19 for every sale, which is $7.19 / $12.98 = 55% from their sales.

Care to explain how this is 90% ??????????????????

You banned me because I asked you about this, not because my sales were fake.

As a proof, you said the same stolen card bullshit to Mistes as well,

which proves you don't know jackshit about which transactions are fake or not.

@denii - First come up with your real identity and not with fake accounts and then we can talk about your false worthless comments.

Otherwise keep crying, hiding behind a VPN and fake ID. I ain't gonna give shit about what you think or write. Good Bye loser.

Edit: P.S., You are free to go complaint to wjunction admin or any staff member. Do it if you have the balls, I shall then make sure you get banned here as well lol.

Last edited:
@denii - Here comes a loser hiding behind a VPN with a new account on probation to make a comment on my thread lol. I must say you are giving very good impression on how genuine you are Mr. Fake. This person came up with a website whose domain is 20 days old with absolutely no source of traffic to his domain. All the contents from 1st page till the end are added just 15 to 20 days ago and gets around 2 sales a day. These premium members are also hidden behind proxy IPs and make 2-3 downloads lol. So he requests payout by making all these sales by himself (he uses carding to get stolen credit cards) and expects me to pay him the very same day.
Seeing these suspicious activity, I offered him the same 25 days payment hold just like Mistes but this person is reluctant and wants payment on the same day because we would anyways get to know the his reality within 25 days holds.

SO I WOULD GIVE YOU A LESSON OF THE DAY, get a life loser. Stop these unethical earing methods to feed to your family and start living an honest life.

To all others, let me make it very simple. New uploaders payments are held for 1 to 3 days to check all the details (suspicious uploaders - 25 days hold). Once you become our regular uploader by receiving couple of payments then you are paid on the same day of request.

Above you noted "new uploaders" payments are held for 1 to 3 days. I am currently a new uploader who requested a payment on the 7th. My traffic and purchases are authentic, that I am positive of, so checks should be easily done. As such when can I expect payment?

Regards.

@skuddie1 - You were sent a mail the very next day after you requested payment but we are yet to receive reply from your side. However please add me on Skype, I need some clarification before releasing your payment.

Back