Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@skuddie1 - You were sent a mail the very next day after you requested payment but we are yet to receive reply from your side. However please add me on Skype, I need some clarification before releasing your payment.

Email was received on the 10th. I sent a skype request as you suggested. However not quite sure what kind of clarification you would need as I have never had any issues with hosts in the past. However I will do my best to clarify your queries.

Regards.

Thanks a lot Ausfile.

Payment Received!

Last edited:
Hello MBS, thanks for upgrading. I have a small issue and that is the upload speed.

I am using Web Upload and server from Netherlands 2Gbps Port

All other hosts that I use are uploading 1Gbps or almost at 2Gbps

But your host only uploads at 50MB/s
I am not sure why it's so low, could it be because servers are not located in NL?

Thanks for any help provided!

@masalalover2010 - Sorry for the delayed response since I was out of town. I tried to contact you both via Skype as well as mail asking you to change payment method since skrill involves fee but unfortunately didn't get your response. However you can talk to me over Skype during your next payout and we can sort it out. Cheers

@x17391 - Your account has been upgraded to premium.

@Remixed - Under "Profile", "Affiliate Setting", change download limit to 2GB from default. Let me know if you have any problem changing the settings.

@masalalover2010 - Sorry for the delayed response since I was out of town. I tried to contact you both via Skype as well as mail asking you to change payment method since skrill involves fee but unfortunately didn't get your response. However you can talk to me over Skype during your next payout and we can sort it out. Cheers

I have replied your Email that day itself already.
But, info about payment withdraw fee didn't mention in 1st Page and website too.
Kindly tell me payment fees for each payment method clearly in 1st Page please.

@masalalover2010 - Are you sure that you replied to my mail because I cannot find any. Secondly I'm always online on Skype hence you can choose Skype for faster response.

Back