Selling Audiobooks Streaming Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot

Promotional offer

First 100 subscribers will get listener+downloader account for USD [STRIKE]$40[/STRIKE] $30 a year

Hello and Welcome to my thread.

About Me :
My internet name is Hot or samdamnvamp (on some other forum), you can call me Hot here
msp_wink.gif
. I have just launched a great looking streaming service that streams audiobooks directly from my server. It is running on BookSonic. My goal is to include all the latest audiobooks before any other site to the database. And I am confident I can do it pretty well. Just try my service once.

This Project :
This project is all about giving full control in the hands of customers (audiobook lovers) who continously seek audiobooks for them or their loved ones. I am confident this is the only thing they will ever need when it comes to audiobooks.

Currently I am having a 7 days retention time due to the limitation (50Gb diskspace) on my current server. My aim is to increase the retention time to 1 year that means audiobooks added today (10/8/2016) will be available for stream till next year (10/8/2017).

Package :
I have a direct package to offer to all of you. Just USD $10 a year for the listener account*. And USD $40 a year for listeners+downloader** account.

Where Can You Listen :
With one account working on many devices simultaneously you can listen on many devices or share the account with friends and family. BookSonic have an app for android, it available on google play store for mere price of USD $3. Android app have many things that desktop browsers don't have so I would recommend getting the app.

Try Demo : Try the demo today.
http://178.32.3.241:4040/
Username: Demo
Password: Demo

Payment Method : Bitcoins/Paypal

* listener accounts are the ones with unlimited streaming feature. No hidden rules, no extra cost.
** listener+downloader accounts are the ones with unlimited streaming + unlimited downloading feature. No hidden rules, no extra cost.

NEWS :
08th Oct 2016 - If you are having issues playing audiobooks, its certainly due to bad time of our encode server. It should soon be fixed with new audiobooks put in the drive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back