Asfile.com - Earn up to 65% per new sales!

Do you work with Asfile?

• Yes, I work

Votes: 75 22.4%
  • No, I don't work

Votes: 188 56.1%
  • I will work

Votes: 72 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well..
I reached 100$ before you close Per Gb Plan, and now i have lost all my money whithout being paid.
Any reason?

After closing the program "In traffic" You have been transferred to the tariff for sale and everything you have earned on sales on your balance sheet.
The "In traffic" was canceled by management.

me too. I lost than 300$ with they and now i will say goodbye!

We works with sales and rebills. If you dont make money for servise from sales, your work is too bad. Previous tariffs for traffic and PPD is closed. All webmasters was merged to new tariffs with guarantied payouts and full statistic for sales.

Hi ;) I have a few questions:
1. Do you plan change design?
2. After then someone buy premium from me, i can withdraw funds or i must wait 45 days(like Turbobit).
3. Payout with Webmoney?
4. Do you plan add more payment options?

I'm waiting for reply :)

Hi ;) I have a few questions:
1. Do you plan change design?
2. After then someone buy premium from me, i can withdraw funds or i must wait 45 days(like Turbobit).
3. Payout with Webmoney?
4. Do you plan add more payment options?

I'm waiting for reply :)

1) Yes, later
2) If your sale from paypal, this sale funds is holded for a 30 days
3) Payout via Webmoney and Paypal
4) Yes, we begin integrate paymentwall, this will take some time for development.

30 normal days or 30 working days?

And you really give us 75% from every premium sold? So i should get 9,71$ from one sold premium(1-month)?

(sorry for my English)

Last edited:
30 normal days or 30 working days?

And you really give us 75% from every premium sold? So i should get 9,71$ from one sold premium(1-month)?

(sorry for my English)

30 calendar days.
We working via partner-mediator with paypal. Comission of partner is 15% of sale 12.95. We are getting 11.01 from all paypal-sales. You'll get 75% of 11.01 is 8.25 from all paypal sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back