Asfile.com - Earn up to 65% per new sales!

Do you work with Asfile?

• Yes, I work

Votes: 75 22.4%
  • No, I don't work

Votes: 188 56.1%
  • I will work

Votes: 72 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trusted server I receive payment 2 days ago.

Could you decrease minimal payout?

And sales through paypal are available for withdraw after 45 days ?

Trusted server I receive payment 2 days ago.

Could you decrease minimal payout?

And sales through paypal are available for withdraw after 45 days ?

Minimal payout is 100$ - it's no problem for professionals.
We need all the best webmasters!
In our system paypal_payments are holded on 30 days.
Each sale are holded.
Well, your first payment may be after 30 days, if your sales were through paypal only.

PPD is closed? Reputable hosting never do this! 100$ to pay and you disappearance. How can someone steal earned money? I mean user: mahmoudahmed92

You have a nice logo and nothing more.

It's about what Reputable hosting you are writing?
Many of the larger hosting companies have long closed their PPD
PPD - is not economically profitable affiliate for ANY hosting.

Only PPS are profitable for both: webmaster+sharingservice

ppd was profitable before spammers learned how to have thousands downloads without any sales ..
And it could be again, you just need patience, fileserve, filejungle and filesonic closed sites because of megaupload affiliation, not cause they where losing money.
Many users who download daily stuff buy and rebill every month they premiums, but if you all close ppd you let rapidshare took the share market of those premiums..
Find a way to keep the thousands downloads and 0 sales spammers away, make a good ppd ( fileserve rates or so) and you will see how big can you get within a few months.
But keep the spammers away, this is the first step, i always worked on ppd and bought premium accounts with daily stuff the people wanted.. and like me are many others.

I experienced the Asfile ppd and the count was incorrect.
I asked technical support.
Support told me that was having problems and now the count was correct ...
(Added a few downloads ...)
After the count remained the same, no download more ...
(shown proof in discussion thread)

How to trust a place like this? (for anything) :facepalm:

I experienced the Asfile ppd and the count was incorrect.
I asked technical support.
Support told me that was having problems and now the count was correct ...
(Added a few downloads ...)
After the count remained the same, no download more ...
(shown proof in discussion thread)

How to trust a place like this? (for anything) :facepalm:

PPD, and PPS is technically very different. The sale is easy to trace, but with downloading much more complicated. We employ thousands of webmasters who earn a very good sales.

please add the PremOnly

"Premium only" is working, but only for site-owners. Just add your site into account and you'll get this function near each file in file-manager.

It's about what Reputable hosting you are writing?
Many of the larger hosting companies have long closed their PPD
PPD - is not economically profitable affiliate for ANY hosting.

Only PPS are profitable for both: webmaster+sharingservice

you think?? if you want good sales you must be a popular host like before fileserve, wupload, filesonic..Most of good uploaders don't use without PPD, if they don't use your host can't become popular..

ppd was profitable before spammers learned how to have thousands downloads without any sales ..
And it could be again, you just need patience, fileserve, filejungle and filesonic closed sites because of megaupload affiliation, not cause they where losing money.
Many users who download daily stuff buy and rebill every month they premiums, but if you all close ppd you let rapidshare took the share market of those premiums..
Find a way to keep the thousands downloads and 0 sales spammers away, make a good ppd ( fileserve rates or so) and you will see how big can you get within a few months.
But keep the spammers away, this is the first step, i always worked on ppd and bought premium accounts with daily stuff the people wanted.. and like me are many others.

totally agree

Yeah, confirming.

For those who don't want to be scammed like russian users here:
http://translate.google.com/#ru|en|http%3A%2F%2Fforum.searchengines.ru%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D629595%26page%3D31
http://translate.google.com/#ru|en|http%3A%2F%2Fforum.searchengines.ru%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D629595%26page%3D32
http://translate.google.com/#ru|en|http%3A%2F%2Fforum.searchengines.ru%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D629595%26page%3D33

I urge you to read their forum, since users report a numerous incidents such as bans, payment rejections and deductions.

To moderators: Despite I am a new user here. I am not a troll or assfile's enemy. I just want warn users to prevent future scams.
I appreciate your understanding.

This man is a real troll. He could not earn a penny of our service, and now he and all his friends wrote accomplices, allegedly we have someone cheated. Do not believe him. It's all a provocation. We work with a large number of webmasters who are very happy. To everyone we have special conditions!

Asfile is SCAM!!!!!!!!!! russian f....ck file host

This is not true. If you have not worked with us, it's time to try. We have the best conditions on the market!

you think?? if you want good sales you must be a popular host like before fileserve, wupload, filesonic..Most of good uploaders don't use without PPD, if they don't use your host can't become popular..

I know this 100%.
You will never earn from the download as many people earn in from sales.

There are too many "friends" wrote about your cheating on your service. So how did I manage to have so many friends? :facepalm:

You have cheated many users, too many. Enough! Let the WJ users know the truth

We do not need to equate to a big cheater, who cheated many people, such as filesonic, fileserve, wupload and others. And you wrote this? They even read your claim would not have? We have banned offenders - without this in any way. Here's what's true!

I don't confirm that.
We are not cheaters!
enough to put pressure on us! You have not worked with us and can not be sure of something. Rumors are rumors!

So any payment proof? Im thinking about pps service, ryushare or asfile and i dont know who is better :/ asfile have a lot of premium payment methods like sms, webmoney, paypal, credit card. ryushare have only paypal :/

They paid to all there partners that worked on PPS plan with them, they just reduced payment to some partners that worked on PPD plan for poor performance ( thousands of downloads with no sales at all or very few sales).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back