Asfile.com - Earn up to 65% per new sales!

Do you work with Asfile?

• Yes, I work

Votes: 75 22.4%
  • No, I don't work

Votes: 188 56.1%
  • I will work

Votes: 72 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's up the thread 'coz it's wednesday tomorrow and it's payout time, right mr. asfile?

Yeah. Thanx :)

Why downloads line disappear from aff. page??:cursing:

Stats in upgrade mode. Please, be patient. Updated stats comming soon :whistling:

let's up the thread 'coz it's wednesday tomorrow and it's payout time, right mr. asfile?

Yeah. Thanx :)

Why downloads line disappear from aff. page??:cursing:

Stats in upgrade mode. Please, be patient. Updated stats comming soon :whistling:

Dear uploaders!

Now stat of downloads is upgraded!

You may see advanced columns in your filemanagers:
| Downloads (Not unique) today/all | Downloads (Unique) today/all | Premium downloads (Unique) |
and overall report in your "Earn" page:

Free downloads today: f1
Free downloads yesterday: f2
Premium downloads today: p1
Premium downloads yesterday: p2
Sales today: s1
Sales yesterday: s2

Last edited:
Dear webmaster!
The Christmas holidays in some countries is a great weekend declared for 24 25 and 26 December 2012.
So, banks, respectively, also is off.
By this reason we have to pay part of the payments for week Dec,17-Dec,23 with small delay - approx. at December, 27-28.
Please do not worry, everything is OK, the reason for this small delay is related only with inoperable banking days.
We hope for your understanding. All payouts will be processed for sure, but later a bit.

Regards,
Accounting department

Please change the 180 secs that users have to wait to download a file.

I think it is too much and most of them run away after they see that they have to wait 60 more secs after the first 60 secs and then 60 more secs. So less chances for them to buy premium.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back