As XERVER run away with our money, which 5 File-Hosts you trust now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullapulla

When XERVER first started promoting his site on wjunction, he brings lots of different exiting plans and continuously changes it and saying that they are researching for optimal PPD & PPS plans blah blah blah... He also took various wjunction members like smartboy, torrfriend etc. under his team and promoted his site like hell.
Now, after when he got lots of attention (and probably lots of money too), he run away taking earning from 1000+ uploaders.

Nowadays, every newbie file-host is buying some same script, modifying it, promoting on wjunction and running after getting money.

So, I ask which 5 File-Hosts you trust now?

I will say that I trust only UPLOADED and RAPIDGATOR now. They shave a lot, but at least they are paying everyone from last 5 years.
Put your trustworthy File-Hosts on comments. I am sure this thread will help others to choose good File-Hosts and prevent their hard earned money from getting stolen.

PS: FUCK YOU, XERVER! :P

21 comments
Uploaded, RG, Letitbit and Turbobit - They are stable.
Bitshare/Freakshare is unstable now and probably is dead host now

All File host site NO Trustable ..................

I agreed with you...
as hulla told rg/ul.to trustable...
you check ul.to thread many account deleted, so it scare same as scamming...deleted earning/files gone....
Same as scamming with Letiibit, mass blocking....
so conclusion: no host trustable!

Uploaded, RG, Letitbit and Turbobit - They are stable.
Bitshare/Freakshare is unstable now and probably is dead host now

No, Letibit means LetitSHIT
They ban too many accounts with DMCA reason but all your files still available!
1. rapidgator
2. uploadable
3. datafile
4. turbobit (but don't use because very very low commission)
5. keep2share

turbobit
rapidgator
uploaded.to (but after their other host oboom no payout + alots of delete accounts lately, not so sure anymore)
depositfiles (no dmca or account delete fast)
uploadable (too earlier but seem good)
bs/fr (not trust anymore after payout extend to ~3 months, seem right after their services is suspended)

but these doesn't mean a thing cause all these hosts can close fast and suddenly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back