Article writing Content generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocker09

Hello Friends,

I am very old member of WJ. I use to be uploader back in the day. Things have changed now.. I am looking for a decent money which i can make using internet.

Need some help with this.I have started freelancing for article writing and content generation. I have completed some 10-12 orders. One of my friend is giving me work. I would like to directly like to deal with people and take orders. But i am not sure where do i start. Can any1 guide me how do i get started with this thing :)

Thanks mates !!

Regards
Rocker09

14 comments
what is your specialized domain. I mean do you prefer to write for any particular set of topics? what would be the charge and kind of payment?

Anyway it''s better to work in company or in team for the first period to gain some experience and unique knowledge. As soon as you will have some basis you may work freelance and move forward.

Anyway it''s better to work in company or in team for the first period to gain some experience and unique knowledge. As soon as you will have some basis you may work freelance and move forward.

Yea thanks mate !! I am still learning. Will try to get into any team first :)

PM me, we can work together. I was looking to revive my old website anyway.

Check PM boss :D

there cab be lots of ways of making money, but writing is not enough, you need to drive traffic that can get you business, in some way or other.

there cab be lots of ways of making money, but writing is not enough, you need to drive traffic that can get you business, in some way or other.

I disagree with you, if your good in writing you can build your whole business with it, I believe in the grow one tree theory and you seem to believe in the planet many many trees theory.

Have you considered ghostwriting? I read about that the other day, and also some buy blog posts. Also, there are always sites like elance and the like. I haven't had any personal experience using these, but it is worth a try! Best of luck!

You need marketing knowledge and experience too to take direct orders from parties, visit their marketing section to take orders.

u should register yourself as a freelancer in any site or create your own site and advertise it after u learn a lot....that is the way u should go up....and i suggest u to make your own group...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back