Votes: 23 32.9%
  • I hate iPHONE

Votes: 35 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
38 comments
I don't plan on purchasing it.

It'll be interesting to see how well it sells compared to previous models. There's always this period of slight disappointment or confusion (e.g Flash and the iPad) with Apple products but they somehow seem to sell well. :P

Apple doesn't think in terms of how many features they can jam into the thing, they pick the most important features and try to do them far better and more elegantly than anybody else.

Even Apple now knows that their end users are just blind folded hipsters who will throw away any amount of money just to have the latest iProduct. They have stopped innovating(assuming IF they were innovating in any point of time). Their latest flagship stands nowhere in front of smart phones released way before iPhone 5. Leaks were out more than 6-8 months before and were continuing from that time. I was hoping them to be fake because It was just too shitty to be true but NO! They were showing off such small features like as if we didn't already know about them years ago.

no way am i gonna buy the iphone 5 ...i have had the iphone 4 and now i have the iphone 4S and the next one i get will be a galaxy... too many restrictions on the apple phones.....

Even Apple now knows that their end users are just blind folded hipsters who will throw away any amount of money just to have the latest iProduct. They have stopped innovating(assuming IF they were innovating in any point of time). Their latest flagship stands nowhere in front of smart phones released way before iPhone 5. Leaks were out more than 6-8 months before and were continuing from that time. I was hoping them to be fake because It was just too shitty to be true but NO! They were showing off such small features like as if we didn't already know about them years ago.

B**** Please!!.

How about you try to disapprove his points?

Do you have any problem ? He is my friends and i am citizen of independent country . I can say anything . whatever i feel like .

iPhone is the worst phone I have ever seen.
I don't like the features I don't like the looks and yeah most of all I fucking hate the price.

NOKIA LUMIA 800 FTW for me (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back