Are you Addicted to warez?

Are you Addicted to warez?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not addicted to warez in the sense of making money with it. I just can't imagine a world without it for entertainment and other reasons.

No pirated movies, means to deal with the cable company or the video rental. No cracked games, means I'll have to pay again big money (and luckily here in Thailand they have cheap South Asian Editions) for games I play only for a short while. And so om.

Who ever said yes, needs to get a life. I also request they shutdown there computer!
That's just not good to say. As you can see, most of the Webmasters are "no-lifers". Not because they love to spend most of their time making websites, managing them, coding them, playing video games, or anything. There could be many serious reasons, why did they became "no-lifers".

They could be depressed, they could be anti social. Or they could have any other disorder. Spending too much time on Internet, can fuck you up beyond all repair. But, look it from this side. You won't hurt anyone ,you won't kill yourself. As you got something to do. I'm talking here about "general" no life stuff. Not only "warez" addiction, because that kind of thing doesn't exist.

You ARE addicted to Internet. Or you aren't. Warez can't be addiction. Internet can be. Shutting down Computer isn't an option for a person who has no great social skills, or self confidence. But, visiting a shrink could be a great solution.

People who posts comment like you did, needs to be put in situation of one of those "no lifers".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back