Status
Not open for further replies.
23 comments
Unlimited bandwidth doesn't exist, there's always a limit, one which the host cannot control.

Should be *unmetered, and this is why they aren't the top hosts.

If they are the TOP, then all of them are vulnerable :)

KnowinServers have big security holes, and all clients are vulnerable.

KnownSRV have been improved they security since my last attack, but still not secure.

And all otherz like buzzhost and this other sh**s are fully vulnerable! To make hosting dudes it's not easy, you are installing cPanel with CSF and you think it's done. Huuuuh :D

Horrible list
no offense to any host on this list tho

plus there are big company's that are offshore (depends where you are at)
for example LeaseWeb.

If they are the TOP, then all of them are vulnerable :)

KnowinServers have big security holes, and all clients are vulnerable.

KnownSRV have been improved they security since my last attack, but still not secure.

And all otherz like buzzhost and this other sh**s are fully vulnerable! To make hosting dudes it's not easy, you are installing cPanel with CSF and you think it's done. Huuuuh :D

So you are the one whose Ddosing everyone?!!!! X-(

Dear All,

Let me clear few things before anything happen or so.

1. He said his company as best host that is AlibabaHost.Com
2. topoffshorehosts.com is his own site not owned by others
3. AllibabaHost.com whois registered address, and company information is wrong that is it shows
REGISTRANT CONTACT INFO
dj ltd
dj rulz
gc road
new delhi
new delhi
IN
Phone: +91.9741887870
Email Address:
where dj ltd is wrong company information and its not registered with Indian Government yet.
4. Registration details of topoffshorehosts.com at whois is
REGISTRANT CONTACT INFO
Green Apples Software & Web Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Anurag Mishra
F2, NO-30,ITI Layout
New BEL Road
Bangalore
Karnataka
IN
Phone: +91.41748735
Email Address:
According to Indian Government there is no such company named Green Apples Software & Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd. the actual name is Green Apples Software & WebSolutions Pvt. Ltd. Providing wrong company information will cancel your license with Government.
5. According to Indian Government and whois information of alibabahost.com, anuragblr is owner of topoffshorehosts.com and alibabahost.com
6. He said our hosting company (ultratechhost.com ) have servers for shared hosting at Netherland,German which is wrong even we don't have servers from Netherland, About Uptime of our server is also wrong.
7. Same in scopehosts.com they don't have any shared hosting servers at Luxembourg they have at Germany and USA.

Our uptime is also faked. I admit there were some issues with our shared hosting, but it's only one server. Our other servers and the network itself have 99%+ uptime.

That site is only for promotion of that host with weird name, FatPigHost or whatever their name is/was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back