Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

PayPal Archived Documents and Recent Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a payment that I received and I press "Archive" button. Then it's gone from my recent activity. However after relogging several hours later, the transaction keeps showing up on my Recent Activity page. I have re-archived the document several times but it still reappears the next day. Has anyone else had this happen?
 

2 comments

is it an issue? not unless your hiding it because you dont want anyone to see that specific transaction. dont worry, it will automatically disappear after a few weeks
 
There's some recent transactions that I've read, and I just want to hide it, put it on my history. It's an issue, doesn't work as intended. I've properly clicked the "Archive" button and it gone from my recent list. But several hours I logged in again, it reappears again on my recent list, :facepalm: I archived it, it's gone then it reappear again next time I logged.

This is so silly, I don't want to wait a week to put some of my transactions to my recent activities,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

T
Active Member · Joined
30
Messages
0
Reactions
6
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom