69 comments
So, i've tried the service :
After you hit the 100GB free cdn quota, you will be forced to start using Arc.io as your cdn and pay for a premium plan.
if you don't, your earnings will stop

is this an adult site or not?
No, there are facebook friendly
Post automatically merged:

So, i've tried the service :
After you hit the 100GB free cdn quota, you will be forced to start using Arc.io as your cdn and pay for a premium plan.
if you don't, your earnings will stop
As I can see, 1 GB = about 10$. / 100 GB = 1 000$

May be, you can pay the cdn usage

Last edited:
For a high intense up/downstream site this won't work well. But for a regular content site, that consumes minimal transfer resources, this can be extremely awesome

BE aware scamm!

I can successfuly solved my problem with support and i received my payment.

image.png

THANKS ARC!

I want to say that they pay but something looks not good.
Heres my experiencie from 3 months to today.

I got 2 websites, main website has up to 10k unique users daily, other have around 200 daily.
When I started use Arc.io with my 2 websites I was making up to 4-5$ daily, and then every day I was gettin less money, but my main site was growing every day gettin more users daily, when my earning was to 2 to 3 $ I stopped the widget on my main site, and let it on my secondary site, after that I was making up to 1,5$ daily, with a site with 200 users daily, and every day getting less and less money again.
(I have seen up to 1000 users in Arc.io from my main site, while the secondary one has never exceeded 20 active users)

I think they shave the earning or lock it down up to a fixed amount, im pretty sure something its wrong with Arc.io but I would like to know if someone has a comparable experience.

Hope I help someone with that information.

I want to say that they pay but something looks not good.
Heres my experiencie from 3 months to today.

I got 2 websites, main website has up to 10k unique users daily, other have around 200 daily.
When I started use Arc.io with my 2 websites I was making up to 4-5$ daily, and then every day I was gettin less money, but my main site was growing every day gettin more users daily, when my earning was to 2 to 3 $ I stopped the widget on my main site, and let it on my secondary site, after that I was making up to 1,5$ daily, with a site with 200 users daily, and every day getting less and less money again.
(I have seen up to 1000 users in Arc.io from my main site, while the secondary one has never exceeded 20 active users)

I think they shave the earning or lock it down up to a fixed amount, im pretty sure something its wrong with Arc.io but I would like to know if someone has a comparable experience.

Hope I help someone with that information.
Yes same here I agree with you. Same story they shave....

Back