Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha nyaupane :))

what would jesus do? open a webhosting company and scam people for a couple $.

well, his prayers have been heard. hope my $3.40 help him sending his kids to college :facepalm:

Last edited:
haha nyaupane :))

what would jesus do? open a webhosting company and scam people for a couple $.

well, his prayers have been heard. hope my $3.40 help him sending his kids to college :facepalm:

It's not his kids you dummy

79b68a78.png

He runs a charity organisation for poor people's children :|
atleast show some respect for this guy

Last edited:

What???????

This Motherfucker can DIE!

He makes Crime and Prays in Church?!

Thats like Prayer Raping Kids Dude!

Stop this Bullshit he is an Asshole and will ever be it!!!!!!!!!

What???????

This Motherfucker can DIE!

He makes Crime and Prays in Church?!

Thats like Prayer Raping Kids Dude!

Stop this Bullshit he is an Asshole and will ever be it!!!!!!!!!

It was not a registered company

Also, I was hosted with them for 2 weeks, and when the downtime and the problems started i immediately shifted to another host and was given a complete refund. Also, if you had read their T&C it was clearly stated that it is the clients responsibility to take the backups of their files.

Just a few tips for you, next time stay careful of which host you choose. Never choose a hosting company which is not registered or is not old. And for a new warez site (2-3 months), go for a US hosting company (see wht) which forwards you the DMCA complaints. After which, you can transfer your site to an offshore VPS.

It's not his kids you dummy

79b68a78.png

yeah i do have visions too, at times. it usually involves a large amount of alcohol :facepalm:

seriously though, i wont show any respect for some religous nut stealing my money. besides, i am not a religious man but i am pretty sure that "the way to christ" doesn't include stealing of any kind. so perhaps before leading people there that moron should read the damn bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back