Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm k

So since your running on a vps from motionite in NL in leaseweb you need to comply with them. And clearly on motionite site it says "You have to comply with complains." So wont you have issues with most of your clients sites since they are warez sites?

Hm k

So since your running on a vps from motionite in NL in leaseweb you need to comply with them. And clearly on motionite site it says "You have to comply with complains." So wont you have issues with most of your clients sites since they are warez sites?

Aqucikhost have not problem with motionite or leaseweb.........

The Problem was a Ddos Attak from Friday that take off Baltic Server that is what i understand?!

Hm k

We are using them as a quick solution for now. Since dedi's take up to 2 days to set up.
We are using VDS with enough resources for our needs. Our main site is on different server as well in USA.
Yup, we can comply with Leaseweb's TOS.

Thanks a lot for being patient with us. We will compensate you for the downtime caused.

Aquickhost.com seems to be up, and still waiting for our sites to be restored.
Will have to wait more for a few hours...

I surely hope we'll be compensated for the downtime.

sorry guys, but it is almost 6 hours later and still nothing :/
@BadWolf
Unfortunately cpanel install is taking a long time, this is unusual, we are aware of this and have contacted cpanel about it.

If you have specific issues, please use our main clientarea to open a ticket.

Thanks a lot

How long to restore my site?
please tell me?
We sadly have to reinstall cpanel again, due to perl issue, which kept cpanel from being properly installed.

ETA for cpanel installation : 20-60 mins

ETA for restoring backups: 1 hour

For faster restore of your data, please open a support ticket and we will restore your's first.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back