Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All on AQH is at max. load, they can't do anything, they have no hardwares, I cant even generate buckup.
Nobody has their own hardware's unless they have a datacenter of their own.
Our cpanel had issues with language settings, which is fixed already.

Thank a lot for your info.

Best Regards,

u charge $5 for your crap $40 balticservers vps.Only a moron would buy this expensive shit when you have cheaper hosts wid real dedicated servers arond. Buy server and start provide decent service,if ur poor dis is not industry for u

Wow, hold your horses. We spend three times more than that every month.
We know Balticservers more than you, and they are really a good provider, we pay our bills every 3 months.

And in no way we are poor, we have 4 full time staffs working on Aquickhost, and we are planing to add more as per the need.

Comment such as this make no sense, and since you are not our customer (assumed), you have no rights to come into our sales thread just to post your two words wrongly directed towards us.

Best Regards,

wtf u have suspened the my shared acc even i paid the money yesterday it self say me a clear explanition my traffic stats are down

my site is down for last 2 days say quickly

Last edited:
wtf u have suspened the my shared acc even i paid the money yesterday it self say me a clear explanition my traffic stats are down

my site is down for last 2 days say quickly
Hi Mask Man, i have replied your ticket, the reason for suspension is clear, if you exceed your invoice due date by 5 days, our billing system automatically suspends, and once you pay, it will automatically unsuspend you.

Since you paid, you already have been unsuspended.

If you have further issues regarding your account, please don't hesitate to open a ticket in our clientarea.

Thank you for understanding.

I received my refund. Thanks, it need some brave for somebody to do money back guarantee in this business. It prove to me that you are serious with this business.

Good Luck with your business, perhaps this time I left your hosting, when the time pass and your hosting grow, maybe I could come back again as your client again.

I received my refund. Thanks, it need some brave for somebody to do money back guarantee in this business. It prove to me that you are serious with this business.

Good Luck with your business, perhaps this time I left your hosting, when the time pass and your hosting grow, maybe I could come back again as your client again.
Thank you so much , for your kind words, we will always be happy to have you as our customer in future. Sorry for any mistakes from our side.

Best Regards,

Internal Server Error

my site have an error like this:
loinew.png

sso can you fix it for me?
Please hurry up!

Now it say: 502 Bad gateway
Thanks

Last edited:
Page is down. Duuh. Today I was going to buy long term hosting from Your company - but as I can see there are some problems.... Not good.

BTW - One question about Your service. What if I would like to buy i.e Shared Offshore Small and after some time update my plan to Shared Offshore Medium. I need to copy whole server content to another account or You automatically just update me the main account (I ask becouse my current providers makes different solutions here).

Thanks for answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back