Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NightMare : their service has become like your Nickname...i`m moving myself out of these shitty host...

i cant be bothered to even ask for a refund..their excuse is that they have no funds in "x"(x= alertpay or paypal depending on what you used to pay them)...

@NightMare : their service has become like your Nickname...i`m moving myself out of these shitty host...

i cant be bothered to even ask for a refund..their excuse is that they have no funds in "x"(x= alertpay or paypal depending on what you used to pay them)...

I know how much frustration it has caused to our customers, and much more to us.

Hi the error should be fixed, please check again.

Thanks

It's too long. Please fix it now. i can't connect my site.
some time i can access it, but there was some error like this:
[slide]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1724/loinuane.png[/slide]

Last edited:
the internal server error is gone for me now. got replaced by this message:

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

its down again now .

It's too long. Please fix it now. i can't connect my site.
some time i can access it, but there was some error like this:
[slide]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1724/loinuane.png[/slide]

the internal server error is gone for me now. got replaced by this message:

We have fixed everything out for finally, no more shall you see errors regarding server.

I also have enabled init_set. so "congdatibb" you should have site loading perfect now.

Thanks a lot for your patience, We appreciate you deeply, for staying with us even at times like this. :).
We indeed have big plans for Aquickhost, we promise you much better uptime in coming days.

yeah it runs a lot smoother now. theres still some 503 error popping up every now and then but usually goes away after refreshing the page. would be great if you could fix that as well.

yeah it runs a lot smoother now. theres still some 503 error popping up every now and then but usually goes away after refreshing the page. would be great if you could fix that as well.

Thank you for informing this to us, we are looking at this too. I haven't seen the 503 myself here though. I will inform everyone once we get this settled out too.

Your Server Have Suhosin Enabled?

Yes, we have suhosin enabled on our servers.

Thanks

it appears one of the smf plugins might have been responsible for this. after removing it everything seems fast and stable again.

gotta love the irony. just as i said it the 503s are back :D

edit: the 503 errors are definetly not an smf related issues. i tried to install another forum script for testing purposes but cant even install that properly cause of the 503 errors :/

Last edited:
it appears one of the smf plugins might have been responsible for this. after removing it everything seems fast and stable again.

gotta love the irony. just as i said it the 503s are back :D

edit: the 503 errors are definetly not an smf related issues. i tried to install another forum script for testing purposes but cant even install that properly cause of the 503 errors :/
I have replied your ticket, and the 503's are finally fixed out. :)

Don't view your site using www. View your site without the www. for now until we fix the error out completely.
Actually other customers are fine with www. It's only BadWolf who's facing the issue. So i guess it has to do with IPB settings.

I have replied replied your ticket BadWolf, please kindly do check.

Best Regards,

Hello,

What sorts of DDOS protection do you guys provide? Cisco firewall?

Thank you.
Hi skyprofit,

We have Litespeed web-server which will protect your site from DDoS attacks, compared to other hosts that use Apache.
We also have CSF firewall installed.

Thank you for your interest.

Best Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back