Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlphaHhostProviders is giving an Easter special. Their usual price is 8.9 USD per month.
Get your facts right before you advertise on other people's topics.

@Aquickhost -
Have you reported the previous post?

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it a lot . I'm glad you'v been always a great customer of us.
Yes I didn't bother before, but now I have reported. ;)

My site was also down but its working fine now ... i also found aquickhost expensive but all i care is for the support and uptime/speed of my site which has been really good till now so i dont bother to pay a little more .. and there is no such thing as unlimited ... every host has limits if u will corss them then they will simply suspend your site... as aquickhost is honest and has told everything at the starting of his services ..

Please do check my ticket too i have replied ..

this is the same page im getting on my wp login page

http://www.aquickhost.com/sharedLithuania.php

Thankyou

Thank you babarali124 for your kind words, indeed its true, we want to keep it real for our customers, we do not want to bring anyone in trouble , either us or our customers. So being real pays off in the long run. 8-)

The above url is incorrect. The real one is : http://aquickhost.com/shared_lithuania.php

Also i have replied your ticket, please do check.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it a lot . I'm glad you'v been always a great customer of us.
Yes I didn't bother before, but now I have reported. ;)

Hey buddy,
There is a reason why I stuck with you guys. After all the attacks, you did not run away, or sell off your company, which you could easily have done. No - you stood your ground, and fought back, and today you are a successful company, with better specs and prices than most of the others out there.

You have my full support. Oh and next time, don't hesitate a second if you see another person advertising another company on your topic.

Best regards,
Kundu

Hey buddy,
There is a reason why I stuck with you guys. After all the attacks, you did not run away, or sell off your company, which you could easily have done. No - you stood your ground, and fought back, and today you are a successful company, with better specs and prices than most of the others out there.

You have my full support. Oh and next time, don't hesitate a second if you see another person advertising another company on your topic.

Best regards,
Kundu
I'm really out of words to express, thank you so much for your appreciation.

We are growing into a better webhost each day, and its all due to our customers like you kundu. Your support and appreciation has caused the success of Aquickhost.

Actually we recently recruited two more staffs for us. ( Andrew and Donnie)
We are almost done with new design, forums and blog. I'm sure this will be a great addition to our support and service to everyone.

Yes, i will remember to report further unnecessary advertisting on our thread. Thanks for the great suggestion.

hi buddy i just make my site and its ok in the first minutes but latter i get this error:

snap000033.jpg

so, what that mean?

huuffff... thank god its up now... i was just gonna have a heart attack :s ...

plz check out my ticket sir .. still having the wordpress issue Thankyou

Its all fixed now. Some heavy users were causing problems, they have been suspended.

Please check now.

Best Regards,
i dont see nothing ok, again the same error

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

[/SIZE][/FONT]

and i am the only user.... wtf will happens when i found more users to my forum????????? budy i need to know if your service is stable or not.... if not, giveme back my 5usd and i go with daringhost.

I'm really out of words to express, thank you so much for your appreciation.

We are growing into a better webhost each day, and its all due to our customers like you kundu. Your support and appreciation has caused the success of Aquickhost.

Actually we recently recruited two more staffs for us. ( Andrew and Donnie)
We are almost done with new design, forums and blog. I'm sure this will be a great addition to our support and service to everyone.

Yes, i will remember to report further unnecessary advertisting on our thread. Thanks for the great suggestion.
Anytime mate. :)

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Kundu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back