AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
extasymus1c comment number #694,
What is the problem with the new design? users can download without AnySend.

patayaH comment number #697,
There is a button in both pages.

atik0786 comment number #698,
Send me a pm with your user i will check what is the problem.

rony100 comment number #699,
Why will the forum block your ip?

Please for any question or complaint PM me and i will solve it.

He recived ip block because all forums accept only Free links, and downlaod buton is very difficult to use

Yes is a button in both page, but nobody see there,and no working in some browsers

I sending you a pm , I'm trusted uploader and there i am explainung you problems :D

Last edited:
@ yarden

problems in new design

1.download without anysend not working in firefox...

when i click download without anysend manager...nothin happen in firefox...its working only in chrome

pls check the issue...

its already mentioned by several users including me...

i also request u

2.pls highlight download without anysend manager in bottom of download page with bold letters...its barely visible

Last edited:
coolguy558[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #702,
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]1.I will check about the browsers and replay in an hour.
2.It will not be in bold but it will be more visible.

Guys any more suggestions?

[/FONT]

@ yarden

any news ?

still its not working in firefox

pls highlight download without anysend or atleast mention in large text...why u given very light letters ?

ur intention is clear....u want everyone to install.exe....unfortunately nobody prefer it

Last edited:
on firefox free download not working after changes maybe you shoud provide selling premium accounts instead this exe adds :facepalm:

Last edited:
@Yarden, The downloads do not work, I check with Firefox Ver25.0 and Chrome Ver30.0.1599.101 m., please check that, since yesterday can not be download and profits are very few. :(

11/12/2013 = 250 + Downloads
11/13/2013 = 45 downloads
11/14/2013 = 4 downloads

Reasons: a new design
- Does not work in Firefox and other browsers
- Option to download without Anysend almost invisible

So you take care of the uploaders?

For how many minutes you have an hour?? 10 hours before said, fala an hour to correct problems

Be honest with uploaders, how long it took?

You can not go on like this with the number of downloads

He was the best host, until ruined everything with those changes.

Last edited:
Announcement:
We finished testing the versions of browsers that had problems.
A fix will be released in the next hour.

Any problem contact me please.
Very long are your hours
Why not tell the truth
Solve the problems? or stay like this?
Two days saying, in one hour is resolved
(everything remains the same)
3 days with bad earnings

AnySend - Yarden

You talk I will solve the problem in hours

But the problem is still ongoing

You did not do anything :?:

We are waiting for it solved the problem but on the other hand does not do anything

Downloads weak :facepalm: Four days ago

Reasons: a new design
- Does not work in Firefox and other browsers
- Option to download without Anysend almost invisible

Announcement:
We finished testing the versions of browsers that had problems.
A fix will be released in the next hour.

Any problem contact me please.
Very long are your hours
Why not tell the truth
Solve the problems? or stay like this?
Two days saying, in one hour is resolved
(everything remains the same)
3 days with bad earnings

Last edited:
From 36 hrs he said fix and make download free buton more visible but no change :), it's his problem not us because he lost money we can go at another filehost if problems persist :)

Last edited:
@ Yarden

still download without anysend not working with firefox

i donoo when u will fix it ??

already 2-3 days gone since ur new design as well this problem started...not solved yet

Last edited:
@ Yarden

still download without anysend not working with firefox

i donoo when u will fix it ??

already 2-3 days gone since ur new design as well this problem started...not solved yet
Just a bunch of jokers...............have a hundred downloads done for you to have counted 1 or if you lucky every now and then two....and whats more intriguing is the fact that when they do count 2 from the same person and location o, one is counted as 0003 the other one to keep you interested is counted as 065................do us all a favour anysend....................................lol go take a jump somewhere else.

Announcement:
We added all the lost commission to your accounts please check.
The problem that affected some browsers version is no more please check.

porzana[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif], comment number #712,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]We added the lost commission because of the download page to all affiliates.

[/FONT]rony100 comment number 713,
The download page is fixed and working.

extasymus1c comment number #715,
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The problem is fixed and commission was restored.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]coolguy558 comment number 716,
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The problem was fixed yesterday and you can download with fire fox.

[/FONT]toto comment number 717,
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I can see that you are new in wjunction and all post about us its nice that you love us.
We count all downloads the same rate and users can see that so i guess you got some interest please stop spamming.

[/FONT]

Announcement:
We added all the lost commission to your accounts please check.
The problem that affected some browsers version is no more please check.

porzana, comment number #712,
We added the lost commission because of the download page to all affiliates.

rony100 comment number 713,
The download page is fixed and working.

extasymus1c comment number #715,
The problem is fixed and commission was restored.

coolguy558 comment number 716,
The problem was fixed yesterday and you can download with fire fox.

toto comment number 717,
I can see that you are new in wjunction and all post about us its nice that you love us.
We count all downloads the same rate and users can see that so i guess you got some interest please stop spamming.

i told you allready i joined just to answer your affermations which are ridiculous.and invite all that use your host to check it out for themselves just as i did.and what i found is what i just affermed too............so as for loving you pheraps i would if you was anywhere near what you say and just to cap it all i tell you that i will remove too the advert on my website couse all who have joined you trough it are giving me hell........so answer truthfully and you'll see no one spam you or anyone else. now wish you good lucki with your crappy service. have a good day.

Monsa comment number #651,
I am happy that you just registered to wjunction and you only talk about us but if you will not stop spamming i will contact the admin.

It is not in my intention to spam anyone. I'm sure that I did not break any rule.

Downloading with firefox still doesn't work for me. I also deactivated Adblock for your site and allowed popups. Even in save-mode clicking on Download without AnySend Download Manager does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back