AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ve tried downloading something during the last 2 weeks, to test free-slot system of Anysend[dot]com, well i´m from a TIER2 country, have tried in morning/evening/nights (I didnt test over midnights i need to sleep), and every time i tried to download there´s no slot from my country!

Anysend you can expend all you want in Adsense and other promoting networks, but if you dont let freebies to test your services they´ll never buy your services. Even more, if a host doesnt let them download, the bounce rate of those clients will be minimum. Why do you think letting free users use some bandwidth is going to ruin your business?

If you think you´re filehost is gonna be profitable from first month, you´re wrong and you will die in some months like others did. Just take this advices and make your site a decent file-host.

Announcements:

We are transferring to a new architecture to eliminate all problems in uploading and downloading,this process is taking time but after its finished our servers,downloading and uploading will be even more reliable then ever.

Guys on Sunday its pay day so don't forget to select min payout.

tora
comment number #437,
We count 1ip per 24 hours its the same as every ppd program.

raonline comment number #438,
If you dont understand how to do something feel free to contact me with a PM i will be happy to help.

Aleksander comment number#440,

I need more info so please contact me with a private message.

iphone4clone comment number 441,

I explained to you that we dont limit users to use parallel downloads like other file hosts that let you download 1 time every 30 min but the global limit is the same,if you download more then one file lets say 3 the speed will be divided by 3 for each download .

PerMaFrOsT comment number #442.

The is no more download slots limit so it isnt possible that you will get a message like that.

MediaStarcomment number #443,
There is sometimes a problem with zoom ,this problem is in our top of the priority list and there is a fix on the way.

iphone4clone comment number #444,
The file manager doesn't support rename for now,V2 of the file manager is in testing.

Aleksander,
Comment number #445,
Send me a PM i will help you.

vientos comment number #449,
Thank you for the compliment.

Last edited:
Glad to see slot limit is shutdown, lets see how many weeks you can assume it.

I think new Freebie limit is just PERFECT, no recaptcha (Important), no waiting times and easy download method (Site clean and neat), also speed-DL limiting among slots is really nice and fair because you save your resources for premium and freebies have the option download and test you. If need more speed then paid.

Serioulsy if you have enough founds stay with this policy a few months and you´ll see your site growing drastically, if you change policies every week/month you´ll never be a stable file-host.

I explained to you that we dont limit users to use parallel downloads like other file hosts that let you download 1 time every 30 min but the global limit is the same,if you download more then one file lets say 3 the speed will be divided by 3 for each download .

30min too long
Just read he´s saying other filehost force users to wait 30mins between files, while Anysend doesnt force to wait but split 128kB/s freebie speed among all DL slots user has open.

Glad to see slot limit is shutdown, lets see how many weeks you can assume it.

I think new Freebie limit is just PERFECT, no recaptcha (Important), no waiting times and easy download method (Site clean and neat), also speed-DL limiting among slots is really nice and fair because you save your resources for premium and freebies have the option download and test you. If need more speed then paid.

Serioulsy if you have enough founds stay with this policy a few months and you´ll see your site growing drastically, if you change policies every week/month you´ll never be a stable file-host.

30min too long
Just read he´s saying other filehost force users to wait 30mins between files, while Anysend doesnt force to wait but split 128kB/s freebie speed among all DL slots user has open.

this is what I also understand but if freeusers use there download manager they will gain 25% more so 128kb/s +25% = 160kb/s ? thats the max download speed for freeusers? correct me if im wrong..

Theoretically 128kB/s must be split among DL-slots so if system is well done, no one will could DL faster than 128kb/s no matter which way they use for download (Browser/IDM/JD) So same speed for all.

But till now, system seems to works like 128kB/s per channel so its not working as it should. System now:

file13827207711.png

When system work well you´ll see 35kb/s per thread, not 100-128kB/s like you see above.

Theoretically 128kB/s must be split among DL-slots so if system is well done, no one will could DL faster than 128kb/s no matter which way they use for download (Browser/IDM/JD) So same speed for all.

But till now, system seems to works like 128kB/s per channel so its not working as it should. System now:

file13827207711.png

When system work well you´ll see 35kb/s per thread, not 100-128kB/s like you see above.

does that mean if i have one specific file downloaded by let say 20 diff. people, they will share the speed for all the slots/channels available? or they do have different maximum speed even they share same channel(server)

All those limits are always on client-side. That means, Anysend server will guarantee 128kB/s to every user even if your file is DL simultaneously from 20 or 200 downloaders.

The user will only be affected if he downloads more than 1 file simultaneously, but the sum up of all download speeds will be 128kB/s.

Announcements:

tora
comment number #437,
We count 1ip per 24 hours its the same as every ppd program.

your post here :
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/180270-13.html#post1892227
you said :
How many IP/24h do you count? (1 I guess) We count 1 IP every 24 hours.
If same IP download 5 different files from 5 different account, how many downloads will be counted and paid for? 5 counted.
If same IP download 5 different files from same account, how many will be counted and paid for? If it is 5 different files so they will be counted.
If same IP download same file 2 times (or more), how many will be counted and paid for? 1 will be counted.

some ppd programs count 1ip/24hr no matter they download different files or one file and some count the multiple download for different files .

now you will count multiple download from 1 ip for different files or you just count 1 for each ip in 24hr no matter they download one file or different files ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back