AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy could pay you $100 for 1000 downloads but no downloaders will ever want to use them.

A #1 no no in the downloading community is "being forced to use a hosts download manager".

People just do not trust download managers from file hosting sites. The main reason why is because many of them either do contain malware or if they don't they trigger people's virus apps so they steer clear. It also ruins reputations of good uploaders because word of mouth spreads quickly.

"That word would be, don't download from this person, it try's to install a virus on your computer". Not good for uploaders, not good for downloaders and most definitely not good for your business.

This is a hit it and quit it come and go host. I'm calling it right now.

You can check what is the problem ?, because the commissions still in 0.00, from many days i have still 0.00 in commissions, you count only the downloads if the people are downloading your program, because this it's very weird, please fix this, i am using this file host without mirrrors.

the most problematic filehosting i ever use
always got this message when upload using web
There was an error uploading your file

Server responded with 0 code.

uploading using zoom also always failed to upload :facepalm:

Divano Comment number 419,
From where are you uploading? if its the web site than go to the file manager your files are there.

ausafali comment number 420,
We are checking if there is a problem with zoom and why.

jempol comment number #421,
Our download manager got resume supported it will just continue download.

Stooky comment number #426,
User can uncheck and we are using a basic installer.

brekkcomment number #427,
We will add confirmation.

AllShareForum comment number #428,
File manager is in the affiliate webzone ,you can export files after you uploaded them in remote upload.

Divano comment number #429,
Log in at Send Large Files for FREE. AnySize, AnyFile, AnyWhere | AnySend and you will have everything you need there.

nihbez comment number #430,
We are counting every download so please send me a pm with you user and i will check.

Feel free to contact me any time with a PM or send to aff-support@anysend.com

Last edited:
now theres no slot limitation ill give u a try, is webmoney available as payout?
and do u count multiple download same ip different files or 1 ip/24 hour?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back