AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude make your site simple, getting people to download your program is WACK!!The way you have people see the file manager is unprofessional. Make it simple and sweet.I know when you read this; you'll be like who cares :)

i would like to bring this to ur notice is this a game you are playing or its a bug i uploaded like many games and when i used remote upload from uploaded.net to anysend the file size were like 1gb and now after some hours when i check all file size are changed what the heck is this all my files are 20 or 30 mb its pissing me off now i spent countless hours in posting your links and now when i checking the files all sizes are like 11mb 30 mb blah blah ...thats why i wonder why would i wont getting downloads..i must say your playing with uploaders all you care is shit i am really really pissed its like all work of a week in vain..

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
MediaStar, comment number #400,

Thank you very much for the complements.

vientos comment number 401,

Yes download without AnySend is counted.

vsync comment number 402,

Will be in updates to come.

Deathsnatcher comment number 404,

We are up for some time now and we never has a problem like you are saying.Contact me in PM i will check if there is a problem or bug.

Last edited:
why i always get this message when uploading the file using web upload?
"There was an error uploading your file

Could not find the uploaded file"

latimera[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #416,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Send me a PM i need more details.

[/FONT]Navid2zp comment number 417,
I will check about zoom with zoom admin.

For anymore questions please contact me with a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back