AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to login to my account, the following error appears: "Could not connect to backend systems." Please fix it as soon as possible!!

vientos[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #382,[/FONT]

checked and it works,probably some updates to servers we are getting more and more traffic.

vinhonl comment number #383,

Referral ID is a unique identifier selected by you, you will use referral ID if you choose the AnySend Desktop app.
If you are using the AnySend web site use your user and password provided in the welcome email you received when joining our affiliate program.

if every thing works fine ...

Then why when i try to login i get still !! tthis error :

And this all HOLE day !!

Could not connect to backend systems.

Last edited:
Yarden please check the traffic and files getting downloaded none of my commisions is increasing...are they freeze or something wrong please have a look :/

Some of AnySend weekly payments sent .

YLmVd79.jpg

marbot2012
comment number #388,

My software uses a standard installer that is used to distribute software in hundred of millions of computers,it doesn't install malware.
This issue has already been cleared by the admin here.

viper3 comment number #387,

Pay day is every Sunday .

Deathsnatcher comment number #386,.

Commission to affiliates is increasing every day so there is no freeze.
Send me a PM and i will check about your user personally.

Last edited:
Billionupload also got thier own download manager, but they not forced people to install it.

Capture1oKl7.png

so whats problem with Anysend? You are forcing user download and install your download manager, billionupload give option and thier speed up to 12Mb/s transfer rate

MediaStar comment number #394,

Did you look at there rates ? 1.5$ for 1000 downloads USA.
We pay 65$ for 1000 Downloads.

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]We are getting new servers all the time, you even told me you notice the fast upload speed.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]The no downloads slot restriction will be removed in time we are monitoring number of downloads all the time and adjusting . [/FONT]

Last edited:
MediaStar[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #396,[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Because we got lots of new servers and implemented improvements to handling download and upload scripts.
We will start changing the number of slots available for Downloads without anysend, it will be a process and i will update all affiliates in the program about it .
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back