AnySend.com – PPD up to $65 per 1000 downloads – Any Size, Any File, Any Where free

Status
Not open for further replies.
tozeurus comment number #141:

Funny you mention torrent upload just a day ago i discussed this issue with my head architect .

Its doable and we will probably have this option too in next updates.

You got a favorite tracker ? (for me i love TL) .

magictaxi comment number #142:

I love comments like yours because this comments help us improve in area of user experience .

You can find the web upload in Send Large Files for FREE. AnySize, AnyFile, AnyWhere | AnySend After you login it will become unlimited.

you also got remote upload there and a simple version of a file manager to manage your files.

Checking your payout and stats you can find in commission tab.

Please also send me a PM for anything else you would like to ask .

Last edited:
I registred to affiliate program but when i want to upload some files need to login in on index.php and don't work "wrong email/password" but in affiliate work..

hi..,

i think stats frozen...its not updating since last 1 hr and even more

i'm checking my stats every 1 hr interval its updating...but for the last 1hr to 1hr 30min stats not updating

what about my lost money ?

need ur reply...i'm waiting

One more think.

When i upload something from web then on "Manage Files" i see the files. If i will upload from my desktop anysend tool then i don't see any file on Magage Files. Is this bug ? Or where i will find my uploads from dektop ?

MediaStar[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #151 :[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]First of all we don't want to be the same as other file host we prefer being special.

AnySend is part of ClickMeIn which is a big in house software company,this advantage provide us and you guys the opportunity to create

and develop the best experience for affiliates.

[/FONT]We are here to listen to your requests and implement them[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif].[/FONT]

thanks for reply anysend...

i request you to pls add detailed stats like

earnings earned per day...no of downloads per day...no of downloads from each tier

also

i want you to add/show how many downloads i'm getting on each file in filemanager

Last edited:
coolguy558[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] comment number #153:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]You can see what are your earning each day go to commission.
We will soon add some more reports for you.

[/FONT]vientos comment number 154#:

WebMoney is ok for you ?

announcement:

Tomorrow we are paying commissions, please remember to select your min payout before. Reminder 5$

min pay has been added.

vientos
Comment number #157

WebMoney will be added tomorrow.

Last edited:
where i can check how many downloads has my files and earnings statistics i check comision but says no data why?

MediaStar comment number #151 :

First of all we don't want to be the same as other file host we prefer being special.

AnySend is part of ClickMeIn which is a big in house software company,this advantage provide us and you guys the opportunity to create

and develop the best experience for affiliates.

We are here to listen to your requests and implement them.

special?
but your filehost count all downloads?
i have 3 post with 50 - 100 views (german forum) and "0" "zero" download count on anysend...
other filehost 10-25 download at this time , in the same post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back