Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberdevil

Hello WJ.....

As i heard many accounts are deleted....

I just wanted to knw if theyt deleting all the accounts or some accounts are fine......

Cause my account is fine still now.....

122 comments
nop :(
Account Termination Notice: Your account has been terminated due torepeated alleged copyright violations. If you believe that any claim that your account has been used for infringing content is not accurate, you may submit a counter-notification. See our Intellectual Property Policy (http://hotfile.com/ippolicy.html).

They will terminate the account based on the DMCA complaints of the files being uploaded. So if u are still uploading warez and all, try to change the hosts :) They may terminate it anytime who knows?

Premium here for a little more than a year. :)
Its easy, just password protect your files and give them names that make no sense. That way, the DMCA people have to visit your site to delete the file.

I only got 3 DMCA notices for my files, not that i upload anything anymore. Ref earning ftw! =)

Hello WJ.....

As i heard many accounts are deleted....

I just wanted to knw if theyt deleting all the accounts or some accounts are fine......

Cause my account is fine still now.....

If ur acc or others are fine, u should stop upload for a while.. see if can get payout tomoro..
if not just try upload lates tv series/movies then u will got their email just a few minutes later..loll..:P:P

Still have my account. 80-90% of my files have been deleted 2 days ago (not my account for now but maybe later) and my rank raised really fast since yesterday (but maybe i will be cooper tomorrow).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back