Status
Not open for further replies.

lonly

hi friends
tell me about okpay they are good or not. i want to use it but need to confirm before using so i am asking to you
thanks

14 comments
Okpay are good. They are better protected than stupid paypal and they have many methods how to add funds or how to pay for goods if you have membership site with okpay. I sent them my ID and bank info and now I am verified with 100000euro received limit. They are adult friendly for your bussines and they have nice interface. I suggest them.

OKPAY is the Best Solution. I added my 5 business, every day transaction like minimum 200$. Never behave like Paypal bitch or try to frizz my account. Even I putted wrong info of my Bank (was a mistake) I get my money back in 8days at my OKPAY account. The support is awesome, maybe they charge 15$ per withdrawal looks high but if you withdraw 5000$ the rate still will be 150$ which is cool. Adding money is free of charge, adding via uKash or WU totally free. And they don't use stupid money changing charges like PAYPAL SHIT - They put USD or GBP at your account and your bank will change as per the current rate which is so awesome!

I highly recommended the OKPAY.

OK Pay

Hi,

OK Pay dont Bann File Hosters but i know that is not possible to pay direct with credit cart from OK Pay you have some another selections my personal mean every step is one step to mutch.

I use Payload.hu.. for my Projects.

regards

Hi,

what you mean with Warez site ? But i think not.. File hosting yes but directly Warez... i think that is always to hot.

regards

Okpay is not safe anymore. I am verified and I cant do nothing because they want notarized documents to send to cyprus ! I tried to pay for service to another person and they hold my payment and they want notarized documents . I did nothing wrong. So it is bullshit if I want pay for something and I need to send notarized documents if I am verified. They are worst than paypal! Go away from OKPAY. NO OKPAY!

Okpay is not safe anymore. I am verified and I cant do nothing because they want notarized documents to send to cyprus ! I tried to pay for service to another person and they hold my payment and they want notarized documents . I did nothing wrong. So it is bullshit if I want pay for something and I need to send notarized documents if I am verified. They are worst than paypal! Go away from OKPAY. NO OKPAY!
If you send your bank details with signed on it from your bank it wouldn't happen ever. Second of all - in India a notary take 200INR to verify and signed all my documents which is not expensive. Just send them that and enjoy OKPAY!

Thanks

Today okpay deleted my verified account becuase i did not send them notarized documents. They removed all my money -5000euros and my refferals. They stealth my money a removed me without reason. Go away from them. It is scam.

Today okpay deleted my verified account becuase i did not send them notarized documents. They removed all my money -5000euros and my refferals. They stealth my money a removed me without reason. Go away from them. It is scam.
Agree. They are not professionals. They didn't verify my account even after I upload all the required documents several times again and again!!!

You had "-5000euros"

HOW? And where are you from?

Thanks

If you send your bank details with signed on it from your bank it wouldn't happen ever. Second of all - in India a notary take 200INR to verify and signed all my documents which is not expensive. Just send them that and enjoy OKPAY!

Thanks

Hi Mate,
Can you please give me hint about notary? means what docs should i take to notary agent?
I'm struggling to get verified with OKPAY residential proof.
didn't understand 'stamped bank statement'. bank just give printout of bank stmt but not stamp n sign, SO worrying..
Any suggestions please..

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back